should I trim leaves that shade?

• Thread starter AirHammer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AirHammer

AirHammer

One of the most commonly asked questions. The quick answer is no. As you can see fully shaded and mostly shaded flowers do grow fine. Sure maybe not optimally as others that get full sunshine. But it isn't detrimental.

I do support trimming to avoid Powderly mildew. By allowing better aeration through the trees.

Some of these outer sections face the north, opposite the sun. And receive hardly any sun. The others are stuck in the middle and get no sun, yet still manage to grow keep worthy smokable bud =).

Should i trim leaves that shade
Should i trim leaves that shade 2
Should i trim leaves that shade 3
Should i trim leaves that shade 4
Should i trim leaves that shade 5
Should i trim leaves that shade 6
Homesteader

Homesteader

Some strains that are tight between nodes and leafy, I definitely would to get better airflow and CO2 passing through but on yours it doesn't seem like it would be much needed. You can but the only thing you might achieve is itchy arms

AirHammer

AirHammer

Some strains that are tight between nodes and leafy, I definitely would to get better airflow and CO2 passing through but on yours it doesn't seem like it would be much needed. You can but the only thing you might achieve is itchy arms
True. But it sort of lets new growers in more light when it comes to shade and light required.

The extremely bushy, among the bushiest plants do well with some lst tie down action.

Top Bottom