Should i trim lower leaves on Autoflower?

• Thread starter Pepperoni91
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Pepperoni91

Pepperoni91

Hello everyone. This is my first time on this forum as well as my first time growing. I'm as green as they come but I have been learning alot and would appreciate any advice given.

Currently I am growing Autoflower blue dream and Autoflower Lemon haze from MSNL seed bank. The largest plant is 48 days into the grow. And the others are staggered about 10 days apart.

My biggest plant is the one I'm asking about. Should I trim the bottom of the plant? It is incredibly wide and bushy and dont know if she needs all the leaves and if it will increase or decrease my yield. I have only been tucking top fan leaves throughout the weeks currently.

I read many mixed opinions about trimming autoflowers. Some say trim the bottom, some say dont because that is food later for the plant, and some say it's to stressful for the short life of an autoflower.

Please chime in!! I would love to hear some advice on what people think on the topic.

Should i trim lower leaves on autoflower
Should i trim lower leaves on autoflower 2
Should i trim lower leaves on autoflower 3
Should i trim lower leaves on autoflower 4
Should i trim lower leaves on autoflower 5
Should i trim lower leaves on autoflower 6
uphere

uphere

Great job pepperoni, beatiful ladies. Well done. Cant help with your question as I don't do Autos. Good luck.

Top Bottom