TomTom420

TomTom420

Should i trim the big leaves

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
NOOOO!

That's what's giving the plant energy to grow. That's the most important leaf on there. It's giving the plant the most energy without taking away energy from other leaves.

Kingsley

Kingsley

Any trauma you put on your plant can change their hormones for weeks, personally I don't remove leaves less than 50% damaged.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

It doesn't look like your tent is crowded at all. If leaves aren't overlapping and shading each other (or transpiring on each other, getting other leaves wet), then there isn't much need to defoliate.

TomTom420

TomTom420

It doesn't look like your tent is crowded at all. If leaves aren't overlapping and shading each other (or transpiring on each other, getting other leaves wet), then there isn't much need to defoliate.
Thanks...New tent...new grower...I have 2 in a 4x4 and a few seedlings.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
It looks like it will be a monster and out grow a tent quickly, you're going to want to deal with the height of it before too long, top it, LST, or turn before it gets half way up the tent. I think that plant is going to stretch out a lot....What strain is it?..Indica for sure, nice big green leaves....love it.😃😃

TomTom420

TomTom420

It looks like it will be a monster and out grow a tent quickly, you're going to want to deal with the height of it before too long, top it, LST, or turn before it gets half way up the tent. I think that plant is going to stretch out a lot....What strain is it?..Indica for sure, nice big green leaves....love it.😃😃
Thanks...I topped it already...the mother was dosi face...the father was gelato or dosi face.

Latest posts

Top Bottom