Should I Turn Him In?

• Thread starter oLd1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oLd1

oLd1

This one ate Jimpson (sp) weed seed and almost killed his wife. He spent weeks naked in the woods. Woke his mom up, he was holding a shotgun at the foot of her bed. He did something else with us that got him arrested.

I was talking one time with him and all of a sudden he talked in a different tone and was saying people was trying to kill him.

The reason he isn’t able to get any is because the one he was buying from smoked all of it up. I have some but it is locked and hid.

I’m thinking if his Case Worker knows I have my Medical Marijuana card and Growers Permit they will want him out of here.

oLd1

P

Petrochemical

Supporter
It aggravates me that I'd like to think that's a mental health crisis in my home state is the only place it's really pervasive and obviously our country needs a factory reset in the way they deal with our mental illness and way it's treated in and helped nothing gets done then incarcerated.thats the worst thing you can do to somebody with mental illness. I've seen people that were the most sane awesome people you ever met and went into jail came out an animal

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
You said he helps you on occasion ? Have him dig a big hole in the back. He’ll get the idea.
And back it up with taking delivery of a coffin while he is digging..... LOL
OK.... Don't do that...
It's a hard one man, but turning him in, is probably the only way he and you and family will hopefully get the help that HE NEEDS

GoblinSmasher

GoblinSmasher

I’m thinking the same but I also think that wouldn’t be no life. But I also have to remember he did this.

oLd1

Not all mental hospitals are the same? In my country some are open, some are closed.
Do some research and look into the different places, maybe you get another impression?

And its not necessarily for life, many people check in for months etc..

P

Petrochemical

Supporter
I don't know why people are so laid-back and kind and kids gloves with people that'll break into your house do s*** that they were already warned not to do and they think it's okay human nature folks act accordingly there needs to be serious serious repercussions for the behavior displayed I don't give a f*** what kind of mental illness is going on you need to be held accountable for your actions. Play with fire get burned, I may sound harsh but it works
I wonder if you know all I'm going to say is this is I've done five years State Prison a little bit of federal time for this plant I ain't pussyfooting around anybody anymore I am exactly what I say I do exactly what I say I'm going to do I don't make excuses I do it no matter whether it sucks or not if I offend you all f****** well I ain't here to offend people but if I do oh well I ain't going to get upset with her I have a like on my post or not if you don't like me you can f*** off

Kevuk

Kevuk

It seems most people in America with mental health issues are on the streets or in prison.

In the U.K. you get a free house, new car every 3 years, free meds/healthcare and £2k a month.

2 extremes.

I’m not soft, but the one thing that stays with me whenever I visit the USA. Is how many mentally ill people are on the streets.

P

Petrochemical

Supporter
It seems most people in America with mental health issues are on the streets or in prison.

In the U.K. you get a free house, new car every 3 years, free meds/healthcare and £2k a month.

2 extremes.

I’m not soft, but the one thing that stays with me whenever I visit the USA. Is how many mentally ill people are on the streets.
Or they get a little bit of money move to an area get online and act like internet tough guys and then when they're held to a level of critical thinking and common sense it's a mental illness or whatever the proclivity might be or the disability I think when I have gone and seen things handled in jail I think that's society could learn a lot from the way things are handled in jail how's kid gloves and not timeouts and participation trophies worked out for our society?
I got news for a lot of folks it's these internet forums are not popularity contests and places for folks to gather as many likes as they possibly can although maybe it is for go figure interesting perspectives

Kevuk

Kevuk

Or they get a little bit of money move to an area get online and act like internet tough guys and then when they're held to a level of critical thinking and common sense it's a mental illness or whatever the proclivity might be or the disability I think when I have gone and seen things handled in jail I think that's society could learn a lot from the way things are handled in jail how's kid gloves and not timeouts and participation trophies worked out for our society?
I got news for a lot of folks it's these internet forums are not popularity contests and places for folks to gather as many likes as they possibly can although maybe it is for go figure interesting perspectives

Critical thinking and common sense don’t exist anymore. People pick a side and defend it no matter what.

That’s the one thing that has changed in a big way. Debate has been replaced by screaming and name calling by idiots with little understanding of anything.

P

Petrochemical

Supporter
Critical thinking and common sense don’t exist anymore. People pick a side and defend it no matter what.

That’s the one thing that has changed in a big way. Debate has been replaced by screaming and name calling by idiots with little understanding of anything.
Or they're super passive aggressive and deep down a tiny little child hiding in an adult's body who when seen face-to-face have no negativity to say ironically enough there quiet as a mouse

P

Petrochemical

Supporter
Got box elder bugs? Hit em with this
Listing pic 1735407 1579128830

zzzybil

zzzybil

he's back on meth or something ! be afraid NOTHING GOOD will come of this ........HE'S COMMING BACK already shown zero impulse control - he's dangerous

oLd1

oLd1

This one has been in prison. As matter fact others like him now would be in prison.

He gets a shot once a month and is to take a pill a day. Sees Shrink every so often.

All this is to keep most Demons away.

The home he was in he had rules but had freedom to go fishing at the lake close by and was able to go to town. flu put more restrictions on the place.

My wife has worked in the State Prison she now works for the Federal Government.

oLd1

weedshoes

weedshoes

Turn him in. You don't need that in your life. If any friends or family give you a hard time, thank them for their kindness and let them know you'll be inviting him to stay with them upon his release.

MilkyTrichomes

MilkyTrichomes

Have kin that is without his Marijuana. He helps me out around here filling my Woodbox.

Anyway we went on a trip. Had a woman taking care of my plants, Chickens and Dogs.

He came through Back Yard, Through Dog Door got into the house. Checked my Tent out the Girls were just blooming.

I told him not to do it again that I have several Cameras up.

Well yesterday he thought my wife was at work which she was to be but they had her go home.

This guy seen fresh Tire Tracks thinking my Son had brought some over to dry. He has Medical Marijuana Card.

He comes into my house knowing I’m deaf and stay at my end of the house. He didn’t see my wife laying on the couch. Came looked where we dry. Turned around seen my wife came up with a BS reason for being in the house.

I had him put in Jail few years ago because he became violent on Meth. He has done a few other things including almost killing his Ex while doing drugs.

I’m thinking of talking to him again thinking this will stop him but I could turn him in.

oLd1
Just a suggestion…take a 3/4” pvc pipe about 30” long and kneecap his ass. Anywhere on the shin below the kneecap. Repeat as often as needed. I don’t like the idea of cops settling my problems but f that guy. This is all a joke, right?

Top Bottom