Should I turn these yet 6 week veg

• Thread starter Helpme11
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GuySmiley

GuySmiley

They look healthy enough to me. I think you're past the stage of being too small to flip. The question now is, how much do ya want to end up with? The longer the veg, the more budding sites, = more bud. The longer the veg, the longer you wait for the crop and the start of your next crop. It's the old "catch 22". Something else to consider is the height you have available for vertical plant growth. If you don't have much, flipping the swit h when they're shorter might keep them from hitting the ceiling.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
you should try a get better pictures, in clear light up closer but showing all the plant.
hard to tell, things look ok, but maybe a slight calmag deficiency or/and the light is too close?
temps and humidity?

PpmOver9000

PpmOver9000

how is the wind and temps in there? seeing some taco leaves as well as some discoloration but as mentioned probably a close up of one plant would help people diagnose better.

growsince79

growsince79

They look healthy enough to me. I think you're past the stage of being too small to flip. The question now is, how much do ya want to end up with? The longer the veg, the more budding sites, = more bud. The longer the veg, the longer you wait for the crop and the start of your next crop. It's the old "catch 22". Something else to consider is the height you have available for vertical plant growth. If you don't have much, flipping the swit h when they're shorter might keep them from hitting the ceiling.
Might be true outdoors. Indoors it depends on area -light-and time. In general, more plants vegged shorter time equals more relative yield. With most of my strains, 4 week veg is perfect for optimal yield.. And by veg I mean days since sprout.

Dub_City405

Dub_City405

They are healthy. take off the bottom inch of the plant or so and they will get taller. Raise the light a bit so the jump. Let thrm recover a week then flip em.

Helpme11

Helpme11

I’ve suffered with nitrogen defiency so I’m sorted that and got abit of burn from cold air....
humidity is 70% temp 26-28 while in veg....
I’m gonna lollipop them
Tomorrow

Helpme11

Helpme11

I’ve suffered with nitrogen defiency so I’m sorted that and got abit of burn from cold air....
I’m gonna lollipop them
Tomorrow
They are healthy. take off the bottom inch of the plant or so and they will get taller. Raise the light a bit so the jump. Let thrm recover a week then flip em.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I’m gonna lollipop them
Tomorrow
the attic, nice job and clean too!!

Top Bottom