Should I Use Overdrive Even Tho I'm

• Thread starter Helpme11
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Helpme11

Helpme11

1st thing I'm doing this for my partners mum as she as terminal cancer so I want oil but obi cash too...

This is my 1st ever attempt at growing and I'm in my 5th week flower stage and I'm wondering when is the best time to use my overdrive OR will this push all the goodness into my buds and will that leave my oil weak?

Fishmaster42

Fishmaster42

Overdrive is for the last two weeks of bloom. I think its a great product dont over due it. max dose is 2 mill per liter. Only thing that makes your oil weak. is a bad grow and cheap nutes. dont forget to flush for a few days after the two weeks. Good luck. Fish

Fishmaster42

Fishmaster42

Looks fine for week 5. the best two weeks of bud growing are still to come. those buds will swell up 3 times that size. add the overdrive and proceed. Fish

Helpme11

Helpme11

Cheers mate I was just afraid of draining all goodness Into the bud and out of the stalk highly appreciated thank you

Fishmaster42

Fishmaster42

get your humidity down and your temps down as you finish everything will be fine. you making bho or what kind of oil?

Helpme11

Helpme11

Cannabis oil that's all I know it's called watched couple videos on it and thought if I can do this I can do that
I know I need
• rice cooker
• cheese cloth
•wooden spoon
• coconut oil
• sterilised water
• stem leave ressin and gonna chuck 28g cannabis in and cook the whole lot

Fishmaster42

Fishmaster42

Keep reading up on it. most people in the states use a kind of dangerous method of washing the frozen plant material with butane. Its called BHO after that its in a nice slab and you can do with it as you wish. Some people just use a kief screen and collect the kief and then do whatever. press into rosin... the list goes on. you could do many different things with this. Fish

Top Bottom