Should i veg longer??

• Thread starter StonerWunSimba
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
StonerWunSimba

StonerWunSimba

Hey guys my plant is day 47 from breaking ground. And I am wondering if I should veg longer. She seems to be small for her age but she is also healthy and hasn't had any issues beside growth. Oh and she's a bag seed so not sure what she is. Just been claiming she's female and will produce bud period. Lol. Any advise on boosting her growth?? If I flipped her would she give a decent yield?? Sorry for the newbie questions. Lol thanks

Should i veg longer
Should i veg longer 2
Should i veg longer 3
Should i veg longer 4
Should i veg longer 5
Should i veg longer 6
Should i veg longer 7
Should i veg longer 8
Should i veg longer 9
Should i veg longer 10
Should i veg longer 11

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

What space are you trying to fill? Expect the plant to grow 2 times its size in flower. Some plants grow 3x.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Hey guys my plant is day 47 from breaking ground. And I am wondering if I should veg longer. She seems to be small for her age but she is also healthy and hasn't had any issues beside growth. Oh and she's a bag seed so not sure what she is. Just been claiming she's female and will produce bud period. Lol. Any advise on boosting her growth?? If I flipped her would she give a decent yield?? Sorry for the newbie questions. Lol thanks

View attachment 943459View attachment 943460View attachment 943461View attachment 943462View attachment 943463View attachment 943464View attachment 943465View attachment 943466View attachment 943467View attachment 943468View attachment 943469
id wait, it’s from seed? do another month, from seed you need at least 2 months and that’s if all went well, that’s the earliest, the more mature it is, the better it will be all around..

916Fisherman

916Fisherman

What lighting? Does look small for close to 2 months old

StonerWunSimba

StonerWunSimba

id wait, it’s from seed? do another month, from seed you need at least 2 months and that’s if all went well, that’s the earliest, the more mature it is, the better it will be all around..
Yea she's on day 47. Popped Jan 5.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter

View attachment 943459View attachment 943460View attachment 943461View attachment 943462View attachment 943463View attachment 943464View attachment 943465View attachment 943466View attachment 943467View attachment 943468View attachment 943469
I think its looking good for that age, you've split it a few times and tied it down. Perfect keep tying it down and let it spread out for another month topping as it grows. you'll be glad for the extra veg time at harvest. I like bushes over trees imho

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Yea she's on day 47. Popped Jan 5.
ya wait for sure, mine popped out on november 21, i just flipped to flower 3 days ago.
wood chunks are not good in soil, also that soil looks compacted? air flow in the soil is as important as water, it has to dry out before watering,
containers need lots of holes, even in the sides.

StonerWunSimba

StonerWunSimba

I think its looking good for that age, you've split it a few times and tied it down. Perfect keep tying it down and let it spread out for another month topping as it grows. you'll be glad for the extra veg time at harvest. I like bushes over trees imho
Thats always been my style bushes over trees. Thanks a lot. Was a lil nervous she stopped loving me for a second lol

StonerWunSimba

StonerWunSimba

ya wait for sure, mine popped out on november 21, i just flipped to flower 3 days ago.
wood chunks are not good in soil, also that soil looks compacted? air flow in the soil is as important as water, it has to dry out before watering,
containers need lots of holes, even in the sides.
I will add some holes. It does take her a longer to dry out. But those are pieces not broke down from the MG natures care garden soil mix. I had a few beetles living in there and they would hide under it. Thanks alots for the help!!!

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I will add some holes. It does take her a longer to dry out. But those are pieces not broke down from the MG natures care garden soil mix. I had a few beetles living in there and they would hide under it. Thanks alots for the help!!!
I use a 1000w hps to flower and that definitely helps to fill them in and grow nice hard buds.

02trueblue

02trueblue

That light will do alright until you harvest then decide to upgrade... because it was so fun!

I'd veg them for at least a few more weeks

StonerWunSimba

StonerWunSimba

That light will do alright until you harvest then decide to upgrade... because it was so fun!

I'd veg them for at least a few more weeks

Well I plan to upgrade but I'm on a budget. So this is wat I have. And so ur saying it will or will not get me through harvest?? Not looking for a monster right now just a nice size plant to get me started.

StonerWunSimba

StonerWunSimba

I know with better lights bigger plant faster growth. But that's on the a step at a time.

Top Bottom