Should I water days before I harvest?

• Thread starter Bib4tuna
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

My plant seems ready to harvest any day now. It’s been a wk.since I watered by soil seems damp but not completely dry. Wasn’t sure If I’d should water or let plant stress. Most leaves are getting crispy.

Should i water days before i harvest
beluga

beluga

She looks happy for being so near to getting the chop.

I'd say leave it. They're consuming less because they're quite close to the finish line.

How are your temperatures?

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

I'd say leave it. They're consuming less because they're quite close to the finish line.

A lot colder temps than usual for this time of yr. We were pretty much having oct.weather in sept.so I been pushing plant thru cold temps but it’s been handling the cold like a champ. Mostly highs in 60s & lows in 40s lately even dropping as low as 37f.

RonnieB2nd

RonnieB2nd

My plant seems ready to harvest any day now. It’s been a wk.since I watered by soil seems damp but not completely dry. Wasn’t sure If I’d should water or let plant stress. Most leaves are getting crispy.
Negative. I let the plant sit 10 days after last cold water from the fridge. This will give you 2 more trichochomes pushes. The cold water stresses the plant just enough to defend itself and we all know how a plant defends itself. Trichs. Then the 10 day sit with no water does the same thing. Then you chop.

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

Negative. I let the plant sit 10 days after last cold water from the fridge. This will give you 2 more trichochomes pushes. The cold water stresses the plant just enough to defend itself and we all know how a plant defends itself. Trichs. Then the 10 day sit with no water does the same thing. Then you chop.
K,thx will do!

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

Seeds junkies is who taught me. They're the best or some of the best. One pack of 5 seeds is 600. So I watch them and others all I can
Damn,I’ve spent thousands over the yrs on seeds being that I’ve been growing outdoor for over 20 yrs but most I’ve dropped on 5 seeds is $100 & that’s was on dj short original blueberry seeds. My gf would murder me if I spent that much on genetics,lol! Those must be some damn good genes man. I’d be the same way if I spent that much.

RonnieB2nd

RonnieB2nd

Damn,I’ve spent thousands over the yrs on seeds being that I’ve been growing outdoor for over 20 yrs but most I’ve dropped on 5 seeds is $100 & that’s was on dj short original blueberry seeds. My gf would murder me if I spent that much on genetics,lol! Those must be some damn good genes man. I’d be the same way if I spent that much.
They are. I was gifted some and grew 3 kush mints. It wasn't cured yet but a 60 year old veteran smoker said he stared at a door knob for 4 hours. Said he was stoned more than he ever has been. Seed Junky is good but I can't afford them either. I have 2 seeds left. I also have beleaf cannabis colab with rocbud. Beleaf grows some of the best bud there is but it's not crazy expensive. The most popular bud I ever grew was from Ethos. Banana daddy auto and photo. People are still begging for it. I rolled one and there were 8 people sitting at a table bored not talking. I said fire this up. I called my buddy over and said watch this. In 20 minutes they were all standing up trying to talk over each other and laughing like crazy. He said wtf did you give them pills? I said just some bud from Ethos called Banana daddy. It's grandaddy purp x Banana hammock

nashobaTHC

nashobaTHC

So you think the cold refrigerator water as last watering will work on outdoor plant if I can limit water to potted plant?

Top Bottom