AndyBoi

AndyBoi

White widow feminized king crop seeds
Vivo sun grow tent 2x4x5
Spider farmer sf 2000
Light distance from canopy 22ā€-27ā€
Lights on 76f-79f, 41-55 relative humidity
Lights off 64f-68f, 48-60 relative humidity
Medium is 50% coco coir, 20% veggie mix, 10% worm castings and 20% perlite/vermaculite.

Using General Hydroponics nutrients.
currently feeding every other watering.
1ml per litre ratios for all nutrients (flora gro, flora bloom, flora micro and calimagic.

I wait till top inch of soil is dry, and water each plant till soaked and about 200ml run off (fabric planters)
Run off PH in most recent watering ranges between 6.2 and 6.4

plants are 35 days old

for almost the entirety of my grow (this is my first grow) I have been seeing these light spots appear on leaves in random locations, sometimes slightly raised. They later form into holes. Sometimes my water/feed gets onto the leaves (currently mitigating this issue). Im not super worried about this, but understanding what causes this would bring me some relief. Any ideas on what category of issue this is? Nutrition, environmental, PH, disease, pest ect.

This is my first grow, I am also open to any pointers that would improve my grow.

Both videos are from the same day (day 35), just to give an understanding of the setup. Dehumidifier is in the tent.

Photos are from through out the grow.

Much love,
AndyBoi

Should i worry about this
Should i worry about this 2
Should i worry about this 3
Should i worry about this 4
Should i worry about this 5
Should i worry about this 6
Should i worry about this 7
gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

šŸ¦
Supporter
I think it's bugs but I have a pretty unpopular opinion with bugs. In my experience I have had more detrimental effects from the things I've used to treat the plants for the bugs than the actual bugs so if I see stuff like that then I just spray the leaves heavily with water everyday/twice a day. If it gets worse then treat it but otherwise I wouldn't. Other people will probably disagree with me so agree with whoever you'd like.

AndyBoi

AndyBoi

I think it's bugs but I have a pretty unpopular opinion with bugs. In my experience I have had more detrimental effects from the things I've used to treat the plants for the bugs than the actual bugs so if I see stuff like that then I just spray the leaves heavily with water everyday/twice a day. If it gets worse then treat it but otherwise I wouldn't. Other people will probably disagree with me so agree with whoever you'd like.
Okay awesome, thank you! Thanks for the response.

AndyBoi

AndyBoi

Looks like just torn leaf from handling maybe canā€™t see any bugs , but by all check them out , there looking good .
Okay thanks. I have not seen any bug with the naked eye. However, I am looking to purchase a microscope to get a closer look at the damage and to search for micro bugs.
Thank you, Im proud!

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

šŸ¦
Supporter
Okay thanks. I have not seen any bug with the naked eye. However, I am looking to purchase a microscope to get a closer look at the damage and to search for micro bugs.
Thank you, Im proud!
They would be under the leaves so check there every so often.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
White widow feminized king crop seeds
Vivo sun grow tent 2x4x5
Spider farmer sf 2000
Light distance from canopy 22ā€-27ā€
Lights on 76f-79f, 41-55 relative humidity
Lights off 64f-68f, 48-60 relative humidity
Medium is 50% coco coir, 20% veggie mix, 10% worm castings and 20% perlite/vermaculite.

Using General Hydroponics nutrients.
currently feeding every other watering.
1ml per litre ratios for all nutrients (flora gro, flora bloom, flora micro and calimagic.

I wait till top inch of soil is dry, and water each plant till soaked and about 200ml run off (fabric planters)
Run off PH in most recent watering ranges between 6.2 and 6.4

plants are 35 days old

for almost the entirety of my grow (this is my first grow) I have been seeing these light spots appear on leaves in random locations, sometimes slightly raised. They later form into holes. Sometimes my water/feed gets onto the leaves (currently mitigating this issue). Im not super worried about this, but understanding what causes this would bring me some relief. Any ideas on what category of issue this is? Nutrition, environmental, PH, disease, pest ect.

This is my first grow, I am also open to any pointers that would improve my grow.

Both videos are from the same day (day 35), just to give an understanding of the setup. Dehumidifier is in the tent.

Photos are from through out the grow.

Much love,
AndyBoi
Like the way you tied them down maximum area take up for the light footprint Iā€™m doing the same type of grow good luck . Od

Top Bottom