Should put it to flower? Help

• Thread starter Xicoo420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Xicoo420

Xicoo420

So, i have 3 indoor plants that are 53 days from seed.
3 weeks in seedling phase
4 weeks on vegetative

I trainned them and now im doing scrog and used nutrients.

My question here is if i can put it to flower, because they are very bushy and have about 2 feet. So should i flower?

Thank You and good grows!

Should put it to flower help
TheOtherOne

TheOtherOne

Seems to me you should, but that is just me. I've never done ScoG before, but you don't have anymore room, bud. And they will stretch the first 2 weeks of flower so i would keep an eye to make sure that you don't need to raise your screen some as you go along.

Xicoo420

Xicoo420

Seems to me you should, but that is just me. I've never done ScoG before, but you don't have anymore room, bud. And they will stretch the first 2 weeks of flower so i would keep an eye to make sure that you don't need to raise your screen some as you go along.
Thank You! In relation of scrog is my second time using it, and if you use you can see a diference like exposing more branches to the light and even create more bud sides.

TheOtherOne

TheOtherOne

Thank You! In relation of scrog is my second time using it, and if you use you can see a diference like exposing more branches to the light and even create more bud sides.
yeah, my current project is my first in 8 years, since moving closer to home from northern california. Scrog wasnt popular back then, and I hit my budget super quickly, so i plan on giving it a shot next run, I literally ran my cash to 0 starting back up, and even had to break the golden rule and put some less conspicuous stuff on my card, and I still had to fabricate or ghetto rig a few things. Tried to go too big for my britches too fast lol. I was just stoked that I was getting things moving again, and it kinda distracted me from practicality a bit

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i would have flipped at 1 month,netting is for buds,your gonna have problems on head room if you dont,might as well get a second net ready,probally gonna need one after stretch

Xicoo420

Xicoo420

i would have flipped at 1 month,netting is for buds,your gonna have problems on head room if you dont,might as well get a second net ready,probally gonna need one after stretch
Im going to take the stems that not catch too much light and let the other ones.

What do you mean with problems on head room?

Thank you!

Xicoo420

Xicoo420

yep, you may run out of height in your tent. flip them tonight, set your timers now, and buckle up for the stretch! lol

I know that they will get tall but dont worry i still have space for they. The weed is just too bushy but i will defoliate tomorrow before changing to flower.

visajoe1

visajoe1

I know that they will get tall but dont worry i still have space for they. The weed is just too bushy but i will defoliate tomorrow before changing to flower.
sweet! excited to see what happens. good luck!

Xicoo420

Xicoo420

O just defoliate them and cut some branches the ones that do not get too much light. Now im changing it to flower.

212C4991 D368 46A8 BEEE 4D16DFD09404
Top Bottom