Should Tim Tebow start for Denver?

• Thread starter xX Kid Twist Xx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
I personally like this kid, he seems like an all around good person also.

little wikepedia
During the 2007 season, Tebow was Florida's starting quarterback and became the first college football player to both rush and pass for 20 or more touchdowns in a single season and the first college sophomore to win the Heisman Trophy

K

Kobe24

Kyle Orton is a better QB...he made Brandon Loyd into a Pro Browl WR... Denver needs Knowshon Moreno to stay healthy and play at a high level.... running game gets those DB's to shift and open up the passing game....

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
I would like to see Tebow take the wheel and see what he is capable of..Lots of talent in that kid.

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Wish we could have another Elway! Yeah, Tebow is alright but Orton is better. Broncos need to do something this year already!

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
orton is obviously more experienced - but I think tebow has way more athletic ability and natural talent

cant wait for the monday night game

Raiders kill the donkeys!

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Tebow has a hell of an arm but denver has a long ways to go. Sad to say but i dont think anyone can ever fill Elways shoes.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Orton absolutely blows. He has never won anything. The freakin Bears got rid of him. He couldn't beat out Rex Grosman. That all leads me to believe that Tebow should get the starting job. He could be way better all around then Orton. They should at least find out.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
the problem is the coach wants tebow to cut the running stay in the pocket and all that jazz. they need to let tim tebow be tim tebow. the worse the line the more reason to have a guy like tebow hes not an easy sack.

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
the problem is the coach wants tebow to cut the running stay in the pocket and all that jazz. They need to let tim tebow be tim tebow. The worse the line the more reason to have a guy like tebow hes not an easy sack.

this!!!

I

ibTheMan

I always been pulln for him to become great, most say he cant i say he can.

symbiote420

symbiote420

Hell nawl!!......he ain't ready yet give him some time so he's not a bust.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
yes he should spend more time under the tutelage of orton - lmao

spanking that denver assssss!

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Tebow

There's no question that if Tebow is left alone to play his game he'll be in the hospital, pro's know how to tackle. Orton is nothing to write home about, but he's the best Denver has on the field. Now in their office is a different story. If and when Tebow get his shot I predict he'll last 4 games, before being hospitalized (He's also not to bright)

mal

T

ToastyRoadie

There's no question that if Tebow is left alone to play his game he'll be in the hospital, pro's know how to tackle. Orton is nothing to write home about, but he's the best Denver has on the field. Now in their office is a different story. If and when Tebow get his shot I predict he'll last 4 games, before being hospitalized (He's also not to bright)

mal
Lol, not to be mean, but I agree. Hope they don't go there.:sweating

I may get called out for this, but I believe Brady Quinn should be our starter. On the plus side, it might get rid of the drama between Orton and Tebow.:icon_animal26:

He looked good against Dallas, I know it was the 3rd string, but whatever.:cool0041:

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
brady quinn isnt a bad QB. on another note tim tebow is not a small man 6-3 250 lbs, most running backs are a whole lot smaller. and even tom brady 6-4 220 just sitting in the pocket can get hit hard.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
college
[YOUTUBE]fMPsSuPPXgw[/YOUTUBE]
now to the NFL
[YOUTUBE]aQP28rPdhd8[/YOUTUBE]

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Now that kid has spunk. Hard to watch that and have a single bad thing to say about him in my book.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
[YOUTUBE]VlB5dgM_3Yc[/YOUTUBE]

im just saying... would you rather the broncos look great and lose or look ok and win? this kid does not give up. You hear that crowd?

Top Bottom