"shout out to farm"....

• Thread starter dj budrock
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dj budrock

I have been reading for a while but finally decided to join today... There appears to be a lot of very good information on the FARM... I will be growing totally organic “TLO Style” and should have something up and running shortly with pics to follow...

Some of the strains that really interest me are: DNA Genetics - LA Confidential, Blueberry and F-13 - DJ Short's, OG KUSH (Tahoe, Larry, Fire, SFV, HA) – Cali connections, OG Kush and Purple Wreck - Reserva Privada, Black Widow, Super Silver Haze and Mango Haze - Mr Nice, Super Silver Haze and Super Lemon Haze - Green House, C99 and Apollo 11 - Joey Weed, BC Sweet Pink Grapefruit - Spice of Life Seed Co, Metal Haze – Dutch Flowers, K Ultra and Sage & Sour – T.H. seeds, Golden Pineapple - Wally Duck Seeds, Willie Nelson – Reeferman, AK-47 and NL5 – Serious Seeds, Blue Rhino 1947 and Shadow Haze – The Rev… Some of the strains that I will be on the look for are: Albert Walker, Bubba Kush, Blue Dream, Chem/Dawg D, Lemon Diesel, FLO, HP13, Jack Herber and the Alien Tech Strains…

I will keep you guys posted………………..

S

seamus

You could happily lose yourself in that little list,a man should have a hobby or interest-i'd be more than happy to work my way through that lot,variety definitly is the spice of life.That's what they call us "hobby gardeners",you gotta laugh.Look forward to those pics dj budrock

D

dj budrock

seamus - "variety" so very true... that's the condensed list I posted...

nor cali farmer - thanks man.....

M

Malachi

why are you running 2 different SSH from 2 different companies?

D

Dankluver

Welcome to the Farm bro,

You have exquisite taste in beans I see. You're definitely in the right place then because Logic and the Farm has the best genetics that you can find under one roof.

D

dj budrock

Malachi -The list is just some different stains to try out in the future and I don't knows why there are two SSH but it appears to true. Do you have any experience with Reserva Privada - Super Silver Haze or Mr Nice - Super Silver Haze?

M

Malachi

Malachi -The list is just some different stains to try out in the future and I don't knows why there are two SSH but it appears to true. Do you have any experience with Reserva Privada - Super Silver Haze or Mr Nice - Super Silver Haze?

i have grown out the mr.nice and it was bomb

Top Bottom