Shout out to Kingbrite!~Lemon kush

• Thread starter ImpulsiveGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
These have been the first grow lights I ever bought and they perform so good and for the price it’s hard to beat. It has IR and UV diodes along with Red and full spec 3500k.

A lot of ppl say to stay away from Alibaba.com but if you do your research there’s alot of smaller companies with great customer service and quality products but you gotta dig a little deeper. As a newer grower I can see most ppl will always go for the big name brands. I love Mars and spider farmer I have their fixtures as well but there are just so many options now and this is all great for the grower. So don’t be afraid of the Chinese companies on Alibaba but do your research and ask for spec/data sheets and see who’s who.
Shout out to kingbritelemon kush
Shout out to kingbritelemon kush 2

E

ET12SECOND

Kingbrite or Meijiu is the ones I would trust on there :) Lots of bang for your buck. Not a tope shelf light but IT will give you some great meds anyone would enjoy. I built a rack for a set of 4 of the 240 boards before I built a big bar light. Here are the 240's

IMG 8968
_VLAD_

_VLAD_

Bumping an old post but my kingbrite is going on a little over a year now still good. 90% of these LEDs are made in china, may as well buy directly from them.

I really want the 320 watt board, it would be perfect for the 2x4 tent

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Bumping an old post but my kingbrite is going on a little over a year now still good. 90% of these LEDs are made in china, may as well buy directly from them.

I really want the 320 watt board, it would be perfect for the 2x4 tent
Not only just made in China but made in the same city and probably warehouse district in buildings right next to each other. Shenzhen is what it says next to spider Farmer and all other light companies. Spider Farmer is the just “mainstream” one that’s gained a huge following. I love my spider Farmer fixtures too but it says it right there on the back haha.

SSgrower

SSgrower

My latest purchase was Philzon FD4500 for my 4x4, chinese company and 450w total draw. Shenzhen is the place, right. SS $400.00 from Amazon.

Top Bottom