Show Em Off

• Thread starter Drowblock501
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Drowblock501

Drowblock501

I have one big asssss plant its sweet island kush but i never seen cannabis. Plant this large. Ive been using esopma plant harvest it looks good to me and i have a sibling i dont know the genetics. But it looks ok to me can anyone provide me with feedback and some advice on my babys

Show em off
Show em off 2
Show em off 3
Show em off 4
Show em off 5
Show em off 6
Show em off 7
Show em off 8
GanjaNGains

GanjaNGains

I have one big asssss plant its sweet island kush but i never seen cannabis. Plant this large. Ive been using esopma plant harvest it looks good to me and i have a sibling i dont know the genetics. But it looks ok to me can anyone provide me with feedback and some advice on my babys

Lookin good nice and healthy the second one looks a lil light in color maybe time to uobthe feeding a lil bit

Drowblock501

Drowblock501

I didnt know i could do that but i appreciate it. I love learning new things from the pros

Drowblock501

Drowblock501

Couldnt understand the last of what u were saying. My guy whats a good cycle to feed it every month ? Or what please help me

GanjaNGains

GanjaNGains

Most fallow a nutrient feed water feed watering schedule meaning every other time ur plant needs to b waters you would be adding nutrients

Drowblock501

Drowblock501

Ok appreciate. It i didnt know that. Appreciate. It babe/babys

Drowblock501

Drowblock501

Appreciate it my baby and how do i lollipop this bad mfer and all advice works

fatawa

fatawa

20170625 083332
I would trim everything off the bottom third of the plant to make it easier to water/inspect and make the top buds bigger
this is the concept.basicaly u wanna strip her down to NO leafs bout 1'ft above soil.easier to water n inspect like already said,and lets plant focus on tops not bottom bullshit.idh better pic at moment but the tall plant on right,if u zoom n to her legs there bare.this is lollypoppin.u can google"how to lollypop cannibas"shud b better pics for u.

below frigid

below frigid

Just curious, why do you cut leaves in half?

Dan789

Dan789

Just miffed that your not paying all your attention to him. Lol, every time I'm doing something else (besides paying attention, petting, feeding, scratching under his chin), cats in my lap, laying on keyboard, Knocking over coffee, more cat stuff to fuck with our brains, love every minute of it though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom