show me your fans!! setups, mounts, hangers, filters, etc...

• Thread starter CF89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

6" inline fan is kinda overkill for a 3x3 tent no? A 4" fan is almost overkill, even run passively.

Oops. Forgot it was a 3x3. But even easier. Speed controller turned down lower or 4 inch fan probably fine.

I use a $60 4” active air fan and a $60 filter in my current 3x3. And only exhaust it out the room its in. Although the whole house has window a/c units around. In summer.

Last edited:
king_of_nothing

king_of_nothing

Hey guys,

Super interesting thread; @CF89 thanks for starting it. It is very relevant for me at the moment as I am designing the first version of my HVAC installation for my garden. I am not HVAC specialized and this is going to be my first set up so some of the discussion and terms were a bit complicated to follow. However I did my homework to compile and summarize a lot of what is said here on this thread on my own thread. Besides the summary, I also had some questions of my own. I was especially hoping that @Dirtbag and @redshift75 could have a peek at it as you guys generated an interesting little discussion here on positive and negative pressure. I want to be sure if I understand that stuff somewhat correctly.

Thanks for taking the time reading this! My thread is (here)

Latest posts

Top Bottom