• Tagged users None
MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

The blue dreams are really kicking into high gear
IMG 1871
IMG 1867

MrRojos

MrRojos

@jumpincactus yes sir my friend had some yeti from loompa original drop an he crossed it with dj short blueberry. Cudos to both because definitely a great outcome.
This is a voodoo.Its awesome when your outdoor buds are of greater quality then alot of people's indoor:)

20160920 204358
MrRojos

MrRojos

Indeed:) thanks bro a compliment from you is apreciated for sure. I tend to choose for quality instead of quantity.I love a high yielding plant but would rather a medium yield of super badass bud then high yield of less quality. Best is high yielding great product of course but sometimes that's not the case.

Yaddadamean

Yaddadamean

Decent harvest. Some of that Northern Cali bud, Bay Area. OD GG#4.
The entire West Coast is the promised land for cannabis. It's part of our culture and history. But I am against Prop 215 for political reasons. The last thing this country needs is another corporation and more taxes. I'm a firm believer that cannabis is grown by the people, for the people. And should be kept underground, but accepted within society. The whole stigma of "Reefer Madness" makes me to remain in the shadows when it comes to cannabis. Over time and countless studies, have proven that this herb is practically harmless. I strongly feel connected to this plant: medicinally, recreationally, economically, and spiritually.
IMG 0781
IMG 0777

IMG 0764

Latest posts

Top Bottom