Show me your pot related tattoos

• Thread starter Panhead59
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Panhead59

Panhead59

I'm headed to Myrtle Beach, SC on vacation pretty soon and am going to get another tattoo while there. How about sharing some pictures of your cannabis related tattoos!!!!! Please help me decide what to get. Maybe a zig-zag man, or a big green 9 finger leaf. Or best yet, show off a nice firm, plump, perky, colorful flower!!!! C'mon don't be shy. They were made to show off !!!!

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

I'm headed to Myrtle Beach, SC on vacation pretty soon and am going to get another tattoo while there. How about sharing some pictures of your cannabis related tattoos!!!!! Please help me decide what to get. Maybe a zig-zag man, or a big green 9 finger leaf. Or best yet, show off a nice firm, plump, perky, colorful flower!!!! C'mon don't be shy. They were made to show off !!!!
Sorry Panhead, just now found your thread...

So how was your vacation? Did you get that tattoo done, pics? 🙃 😎

Panhead59

Panhead59

Vacation was good thank you. I actually got to smoke 1 time from my first grow., since I knew i had 10 days or so to wash it outta my system in case i got tested going back to work . It was the ac/dc medical that was supposed to be practically zero thc. I was blown away after 4 hits from a bowl!!! The other plant i had was a white widow that family members said was the best pot they had EVER smoked!!! Anyway, got a USMC bulldog tat. Most of mine are military or religous.

20211110 010655
BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

Vacation was good thank you. I actually got to smoke 1 time from my first grow., since I knew i had 10 days or so to wash it outta my system in case i got tested going back to work . It was the ac/dc medical that was supposed to be practically zero thc. I was blown away after 4 hits from a bowl!!! The other plant i had was a white widow that family members said was the best pot they had EVER smoked!!! Anyway, got a USMC bulldog tat. Most of mine are military or religous.
Right on, glad to hear it was good, you guyz deserve it! 👍🤜🤛😎
Nice tat and MAHALO MUCHEST for Your Service! 🙇‍♀️🥰 I don't remember which car dealership it was here, but they fly the "POW * MIA" flag on their car lots, I know it's not Toyota...

*Looking it up on Google Maps* It's Cutter Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Pearl City, frickin' long name! 🤪

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

Ok, soooo I was high on Pakalolo while tattooing a few friends back in the day from 7th to 9th Grades...Wondering if that counts? 🤣
I do have a few tiny ones, but I'm working on designing a sleeve tat for my left arm, and I'm seriously thinking about having a matching 5-7 inch tat of @ComfortablyNumb's "Cross" over the back of my right hand, from about an inch above my wrist to about 1/2 inch down the top of my middle finger...🤔😎

Top Bottom