show on Mj on tv guess what?

• Thread starter coldnorth
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

coldnorth

they had it side by side with heroin all through the show. totally angled in reefer madness style. and when the legislation q came up the answer was

- we have a good narcotics politic.

i dident even think it could get that bad....
its crazy, they showed of some grows from the Vietnamese leagues, said they were creating a "need" for mj. said they were linked to trafficking etc.
illegal immigrants and shit..... wheres the world going? :sign0023:

N

northern monsta

thats out of order and placing it alongside heroin is BAD and as for the vietnamese they are all over the shop with their shady weed all they care about is ££££ that really p***es me off bigtime what channel?

C

coldnorth

on prob one of the top 3 chanels at 22:00 so lots of ppl must have seen it, they made it sound like if you smoke pot you might aswell do heroin. your gonna start stealing and other crimes to support ur BIG need for pot and heroin. and 20 % of all who has scitsofrenia? (lol) got it from from smoking pot lol. and you risk getting psycosis and shit. and were the only country in the west i know of who has hash psycosis in the books lol...

N

northern monsta

thats just wrong m8 i hate the way they try and use scare tactics its a load of bull im suffering from psycosis my kids wont do what the feck i tell them 2, now thats psycosis my friend u from my neck of the woods m8

Top Bottom