Show Us Ur Vag Mondays.

• Thread starter bicky studs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SinCity

SinCity

I think men mean it in the most respectful of ways. I think it is my favorite hobby...growing #2 :D

Oh of course! Please know I wasn’t trying to be a hard ass nor to take away you guys having good clean fun. It’s really my own issue—most of my friends have always been guys. Very few women who aren’t completely full of shit—especially in this world. Once in awhile I feel a personal need to say that it embarrasses me and shuts down some of the good stuff...

gwheels

gwheels

Oh of course! Please know I wasn’t trying to be a hard ass nor to take away you guys having good clean fun. It’s really my own issue—most of my friends have always been guys. Very few women who aren’t completely full of shit—especially in this world. Once in awhile I feel a personal need to say that it embarrasses me and shuts down some of the good stuff...
What really makes me ponder is if we called it a nut shot it would lack the panache of a vag shot. It is because the female productive organs are mysterious and wonderful I think.
I do my best to master the art.

SinCity

SinCity

What really makes me ponder is if we called it a nut shot it would lack the panache of a vag shot. It is because the female productive organs are mysterious and wonderful I think.

You’re all awesome for talking to me about this—I really appreciate it. I’m sure all of you (well, at least most lol) see women and our bodies in exactly the way we want you to when you get us alone..

Toaster79

Toaster79

Well nuts can look pretty impressive too

DSC 0897 1

gwheels

gwheels

I will try and find some in 1 grow from now to get seeds. They said here they are going to be militant about seed sales and equate 1 seed to 1 gram of weed or something. I have 12 reg seeds and i will get nuts off something maybe. Or have the best luck ever.

Happiness is 4 years of seeds in the vault already

gwheels

gwheels

Yea—many people are failing to comprehend an essential aspect of growing...every year it’s the same anxiety and complaints and mites and loss of strains...I keep waiting for people to connect the dots...
You mean indoor? :D i have come to realize outdoor requires some sturdy ass strains. Indoor not so much.

I am growing outdoor to see what I can do but indoor i mitigate a lot of the bullshit. And I have good lights. CMH and Vero Cob. But I will grow my plants outside to see what they will do.

So far the biggest fuckers i ever planted. 25 gallon pots and 6 weeks to veg still (and the biggest white rhino I have ever seen).

So that massive vape hit made me stoned...:D

SinCity

SinCity

You mean indoor? :D i have come to realize outdoor requires some sturdy ass strains. Indoor not so much.

I am growing outdoor to see what I can do but indoor i mitigate a lot of the bullshit. And I have good lights. CMH and Vero Cob. But I will grow my plants outside to see what they will do.

So far the biggest fuckers i ever planted. 25 gallon pots and 6 weeks to veg still (and the biggest white rhino I have ever seen).

So that massive vape hit made me stoned...:D

Oh I meant that a lot of people where I am don’t pay enough attention to breeding and seed stock and keeping a clean room for mothers.

Top Bottom