Show Us Ur Vag Mondays.

• Thread starter bicky studs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OleCorps

OleCorps

Where is the fucking humor in this. If you find this just remotely humorous, your wrong there ghostrider, seek professional help to resolve your underlying issues. I was under the impression that this was a site for grower based wisdom not for those whom set behind a sense of false security with your pants around your ankles wondering what flavored poptart Moms getting you for tomorrow morning. A gifted person has more dignity. Remember big brother is watching.
Get a life

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Where is the fucking humor in this. If you find this just remotely humorous, your wrong there ghostrider, seek professional help to resolve your underlying issues. I was under the impression that this was a site for grower based wisdom not for those whom set behind a sense of false security with your pants around your ankles wondering what flavored poptart Moms getting you for tomorrow morning. A gifted person has more dignity. Remember big brother is watching.
Get a life
I work in a special education office at a highschool. I get perfect yearly reviews and the kids love me.
AND I THINK ITS HILARIOUS.

There are snowflake sections if you look around. The world is fucked... Grow some good pot and laugh a little.

P.S. big brother can eat a huge bag of dicks. A shop size trash bag full of dicks.

Capture 2018 06 05 19 37 29
Last edited:
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Get a life
What’s your problem
Get a life
feelings nothing more then feelings trying to forget my feelings of love!!!

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Haha You clearly havent met the average 2018 student... Kids fails.. Parents sue...kid passes and gets new i phone 12 for passing. Murika!!!!

building life skills and career integration for special education students is a bit dif... I would quit if i had to deal with what some of the others deal with... The parent/child of 2018

Kid. Why do i need math?
Me. You like getting robbed?
Kid. No.
Me. Your future employer will rob you if you dont know math.
Kid. Oh ok.
The end

Last edited:
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Haha You clearly havent met the average 2018 student... Kids fails.. Parents sue...kid passes and gets new i phone 12 for passing. Murika!!!!

building life skills and career integration for special education students is a bit dif... I would quit if i had to deal with what some of the others deal with... The parent/child of 2018

Kid. Why do i need math?
Me. You like getting robbed?
Kid. No.
Me. Your future employer will rob you if you dont know math.
Kid. Oh ok.
The end
Murika!

bicky studs

bicky studs

Bit late but here my vag on a tuesday
Berrybomb, Special Queen No1, Critical kush and Strawberry cough all mainlined
Nothing wrong with a little vag on Tuesday.
View attachment 806026
What? This isn't Monday? My bad.
"
Old vag shots....
It's hump day and I like me a big bush on my vag.
View attachment 806086
nice vag :cry: those who cant wait for vag monday:badboy:

Top Bottom