Show Us Ur Vag Mondays.

• Thread starter bicky studs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RaptoR

RaptoR

Respect.
Nope you sure won't. Like I said before im only showing this plant. Guess people dont know how to read cause im sure I already said that im only showing this one. I need to prove nothing. I know what I got. All I did was post a couple of pics and someone had to try and be funny and talk shit. So im talking shit back. It's all good. And Im sorry for dising on people's plants. That was wrong of me. Geezs guys and gals let's just admire each other's grow and stop making people feel less. Again Im sorry for my insensitive comments. I was wrong.
Takes a lot of courage to admit ones mistakes.
I do love that bush though!
Shoulda asked me to trim your trees , wouldve dont it for free...or at least a cutting or 2!!

Toaster79

Toaster79

How would you go about collecting and storing the pollen? Curious as I am new to this?

Screen the flowers in some sort of container, let the pollen dry out some, cut it with some corn starch to surrond the pollen and pull the rest of the moisture put it in a container and freeze it or use it as is. Fresh pollent will only be vial for a few days.

20180706 011219
Clamwrangler

Clamwrangler

Is it that time already?? Get your (tent) flaps spread and show us ya vag.
I made my own organic vag mix of worm castings, neem bark and coco and perlite. Have not feed anything other than water with H&G root excel, from the aero cloner to the solo cup is only 2 weeks. Shes going off!
Also the vaggies have perked up in the nft towers!

IMG 2730
IMG 2731
Top Bottom