Show Us Ur Vag Mondays.

• Thread starter bicky studs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Papasomni

Papasomni

Got my seed pack in the mail.. this might be the last run of the lemon kush. I liked it and it was good medicine, but after 4 years, it's time to run something new.
2hrmsl0

RuralFarmer

RuralFarmer

I have msnl sk#1 it's smells like nasty feet cheese
msnl is where I been getting beans since 05, the main one. I grew some super skunk years ago. Beans either came from there, Serious Seeds, or Sensi. I just remember they were fairly tall plants for indoors (may have let them get too tall before flip), and, that they smelled strongly of a skunk. The weed did too. One buddy said, hellll-ooo. Hey man, that stuff stunk up my car. LOL hahaha.

Super sk supposedly was an attempt to beef up Sk1. :cool:

G gnome

G gnome

msnl is where I been getting beans since 05, the main one. I grew some super skunk years ago. Beans either came from there, Serious Seeds, or Sensi. I just remember they were fairly tall plants for indoors (may have let them get too tall before flip), and, that they smelled strongly of a skunk. The weed did too. One buddy said, hellll-ooo. Hey man, that stuff stunk up my car. LOL hahaha.

Super sk supposedly was an attempt to beef up Sk1. :cool:
Ive had excellent luck w serious seeds.

RuralFarmer

RuralFarmer

I would like to see how your sk turns out @RuralFarmer . I do like the plant/pheno I have but I'd like to see what other breeders sk have to offer.
Well, I do too. I saw your thread today. I'm still learning my way around the site. It's so diverse, lot to cover. Constant brand new growers. It's a happening site. I am assuming you saw above that mine came from White Label, via Oaseeds.

Top Bottom