SHOW US WHAT YOUR BREEDING!

• Thread starter shaganja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
shaganja

shaganja

Alright farmers, what are you breeding and what is purpose of your project?

shaganja

shaganja

I suppose I created the post to show what I have going on! But it's also cool to see what everyone's else is up to! Lol I have a few projects working. Slowly, but surely.

O.g. kush (pine tar kush x wild thai) duckfoot

Skunk ( balkhi x columbian gold) x Aca gold

G.s.c. (purp urk x dubai poison) x dubai poison I think this is f1 durb. Then cross to my o.g.

P.t.s.d. project. This is second year, using hybrid genetics, simply by the description. They dont seem to be exactly what I'm looking for. So going landrace for this one too. (Rasoli x afgaan 90) x highland Lao.

Thcv project. Low thc for obesity, diabestes, Parkinson's, and other forms of dementia. High thc for psychological benefit. Hoa bac silver leaf x malawi gold. Wild thailand x dubai poison Brazil amazonian x congo.

Fast blue dream. Iranian haze x blueberry.

Pineapple express. Using an oregon green seed line. Hunting for the sweet pheno. Then will cross to Brazil amazonian.

Will post more when I remember! Lol

Moshmen

Moshmen

Def do not consider myself a breeder by any means but I got a plant I’m workin on getting stable , getting close this f4 if moshes moonshine cookies It stated with a great cut of gsc and rare Dankness moonshine then a little diesel

50B72259 A6EC 4248 80DD A348AC4DE7E0
377B61AE FE27 47DD B9B4 1807C9494B77
shaganja

shaganja

Real seed company has a mixed bag of hindu kush strains. I think 4 strains. Am getting these genetics to create a gassy line without using sativas. Descriptions sound very palatable, and fueled up!

Created a strain this season called lemdawg. (Lemon skunk x fire o.g.) was gifted a freebie from Khalifa genetics called limon blanco. These two will be the creation of my lemon line, next year.

mrcrispy13

mrcrispy13

Last year I grew out a few lovely ACE 'Double Thai' plants to cross breed in 2023 with my DJ Short Blue Velvet, Reserva Privada OG Kush and a nice Bushman African strain. I had a crappy summer this year with my outdoor Landrace grow. Bay Area temps hit 115F and not a drop of rain for almost 10 months. I cured this Double Thai girl for 8 months, then pulled almost 2oz of pressed hash from this one female and also replenished my seed stocks by carefully pollinating a few branches.

Long term breeding goals:
1) Blend the DJ Short Oaxacan sativa genetics with several Landraces (Nanda Devi, Uttarakhand, Bushman & Ace Double Thai); (outdoors)
2) Chase some new flavor profiles using Bushman African, Res. Privada OG Kush & Sinai 'Rose' (indoors)
3) Continue fishing for sexy males for my next gen (F5) personal strain 'Magenta Queen' ((Barney's LSD x DJShort Blueberry) x Blimburn CR+)) back-crossed & side-crossed every 2-3 years since 2004 or so.
4) Figuring out how to breed my 1997 (F12) Marc Emery Blue Afghani Hash plant so I am no longer highly allergic to it - without ruining the strain...what a hassle.

MrCrispy

DSCF1543
DSCF1544
ProfessorB88

ProfessorB88

I’m currently hunting for a strong genetics Bruce banner to x with my mother plant (Barneys lsd) think it would be nice to create that beautiful monster and she’s produced so much quality and quantity over the years and would be a fitting end (beginning) for her 👌

Ganjadad

Ganjadad

I’m actually gonna experimenting by crossing Biscotti Mintz x DoSiDo #33 both fems photos from Barney’s using STS spray. This will be my first attempt at any kind of breeding and not sure if it’s true breeding or not bc they both are fems. I’ll be making a journal to keep notes as I plan on making an f5. Hope it all goes well ✌🏼

Last edited:
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
I’m doing a reversal on an RS11 to make S1 seeds and to also pollinate a trop cherry #8, and apples and bananas (CLTVTD). The plant throwing pollen will be removed around day 35 leaving 3 plants left. I’m trying this all in a single earthbox sub irrigated planter instead of just fabric pots. I’ve also got some other pollinations going on as well.
FF855FF5 85DF 4338 B5B2 1D2C2A0F94F0

shaganja

shaganja

I’m actually gonna experimenting by crossing Biscotti Mintz x DoSiDo #33 both fems photos from Barney’s using STS spray. This will be my first attempt at any kind of breeding and not sure if it’s true breeding or not bc they both are fems. I’ll be making a journal to keep notes as I plan on making an f5. Hope it all goes well ✌🏼
It's not only breeding, but imho, using sprays is kinda next level stuff.

Ganjadad

Ganjadad

@shaganja yeah I’m gathering as much knowledge about the process as possible before I begin and will be putting the two plants in a tent just for them through the whole process. Hope it all goes well

Ganjadad

Ganjadad

I’m doing a reversal on an RS11 to make S1 seeds and to also pollinate a trop cherry #8, and apples and bananas (CLTVTD). The plant throwing pollen will be removed around day 35 leaving 3 plants left. I’m trying this all in a single earthbox sub irrigated planter instead of just fabric pots. I’ve also got some other pollinations going on as well.View attachment 1302278
Nice, I’ll be watching since I will be attempting something similar

shaganja

shaganja

I've been seeing lots of freakshow on insta lately. I have duckfoot, for my o.g. project, and have been thinking on putting freakshow x duckfoot. Then find Australian bastard seeds, and put that on it. A three way freak!

shaganja

shaganja

How about a strain the focuses on incense flavors? I would call it head shop! Lol

shaganja

shaganja

Oh yeah, a buddy is giving me seeds of his pink champagne. And I just made a cross of purple urkle x fire o.g. so will put my champagne against his. See if I can bring back a very popular strain in the cali rap community, champelli.

ddandurand

ddandurand

Just started working on a micro breeding project for myself. Going to attempt to cross Ghost OG with Godfather OG. Just popped the beans and put in soil yesterday. Im slow in the process going to try in create some more Godfather OG and Ghost OG Seeds. in the process with 2 tents we will see.

Latest posts

Top Bottom