Show your trunks

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tweedy

tweedy

i put about 2 inches of perlite in the bottom of the cup then fill the rest of the way with a peat mix; sunshine#4 or pro mix generally.
You have just become one of my new favorite people. Thank you so much for showing me I can root and potentially flower in the same capacity in the same container from the get go. You just have saved me so much time and energy.

I

ir0nLung

You have just become one of my new favorite people. Thank you so much for showing me I can root and potentially flower in the same capacity in the same container from the get go. You just have saved me so much time and energy.

its my pleasure tweedy, i hope you rock it with the party cups if you decide to try em' they probably wont get you on the podium as far as pageantry is concerned, but they are cheap and effective.

Canappa

Canappa

To tell you the truth, When I first looked at the title, I thought Trunk? wtf are they talking about? Looked at the first page and "Oh" that's a Trunk, lol Cool Pics...

BIGDAMBUD1

BIGDAMBUD1

To tell you the truth, When I first looked at the title, I thought Trunk? wtf are they talking about? Looked at the first page and "Oh" that's a Trunk, lol Cool Pics...
Me too....Redwoods...damn...B

Chrondondalae

Chrondondalae

NightFire OG
IMG 0327
IMG 0328

justanotherbozo

justanotherbozo

...wow, you guys have grown some monsters! ...i'm strictly a small time indoor kinda guy so i got nothin' to compare to some of these beasts but here's one i'll mention mostly because i'm now revegging her for the second time in preparation for her third flowering.

...first, a couple from her first reveg about a month before i flipped her for the second time. ...btw, this is a 6liter trashcan coco hempy, i got the pot at the Dollar store, and she has never been fed anything but Jack's Pro.

...and here's a couple from just a couple of nights ago, this was harveyed just 16 days ago and you can already see new growth, ...i love this plant. (i chopped her on the 23rd)

DSCN0352

DSCN0354

DSCN0357

...anyway, she ain't so big but she just won't die, she's like the eveready bunny, lol, or an old Timex, 'she takes a lickin' but she keeps on tickin''!

peace, bozo

Skoosh

Skoosh

Couple minutes ago, but still pretty decent...
(Also, in looking through my pics, I came across my SMALLEST trunk.)
(45Gal container, so figure this eighth oz cost about $300, LOL)
Sk
;-)_~~
1 n
1619235 205922969599936 728965982 n
)

Latest posts

Top Bottom