Showing Pre Flowers 2 Weeks Into Veg :) Super Dank

• Thread starter Slimbren22
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Slimbren22

Slimbren22

So guys! I've got a few clones in my closet under a 400 watt hps ive got them on Feb 19. So it's been about 2 weeks. And I already see some pretty flowers. I have a feeling these are going to be dank as hell. I can kinda already smell them. The 3 babies are super glue ( the small one) master kush which is in the purple bucket and the bigger one in the grey bucket is gorilla glue #4 :). I'm phing my water at around 6.0 I'm running FFOE soil and flower nutes, big bloom and tiger. Do you think it's worth it to but the cha ching and open sesame? Or just stick with the tiger and big bloom? I'm pretty excited about them! The super glue mostly.. I'm thinking about starting a journal. but let me know what you fellas think and if you have anything you wanna ask or say! Thanks for taking the time to read! Grow on

Showing pre flowers 2 weeks into veg  super dank
Showing pre flowers 2 weeks into veg  super dank 2
Showing pre flowers 2 weeks into veg  super dank 3
Showing pre flowers 2 weeks into veg  super dank 4
Showing pre flowers 2 weeks into veg  super dank 5
Showing pre flowers 2 weeks into veg  super dank 6
Showing pre flowers 2 weeks into veg  super dank 7
G gnome

G gnome

So guys! I've got a few clones in my closet under a 400 watt hps ive got them on Feb 19. So it's been about 2 weeks. And I already see some pretty flowers. I have a feeling these are going to be dank as hell. I can kinda already smell them. The 3 babies are super glue ( the small one) master kush which is in the purple bucket and the bigger one in the grey bucket is gorilla glue #4 :). I'm phing my water at around 6.0 I'm running FFOE soil and flower nutes, big bloom and tiger. Do you think it's worth it to but the cha ching and open sesame? Or just stick with the tiger and big bloom? I'm pretty excited about them! The super glue mostly.. I'm thinking about starting a journal. but let me know what you fellas think and if you have anything you wanna ask or say! Thanks for taking the time to read! Grow on
Nice lookin flowers bro!! Subbed man!! Pullin up a chair!!!

PS i can smell em from here!!! Dank!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom