sick and tired...

• Thread starter mrduke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mrduke

this is going to be a rant so watch out . Im so tired of getting sorry ass genetics it seems that every time i get a batch of clones they are never what there said to be and always seem to lack vigour, they start off slowand finish week. I live about an hour north of the bay (cali) and know theres good genes al over the place, but i dont have room to keep mothers or to grow from seed.it fuckin blows to spend between 8-12 bucks a piece for some clones that a probably like the hundredth generation and act like it. All i want is some good genes so i can see what my setup is really capable of.As it is now with bad genes i can get 5+ out of my room 4k, drip coco, pbp + and no c02. Im sure with some real genetics i could easily get 6+ or even 8.
Vent over now at least i feel better.

M

mrduke

that would be great but theres no way in the world i'm going to occupy my room for the time it takes to grow from seed. And keeping mothers is not an option. Any other options

Cannastyle

Cannastyle

If keeping mothers isn't an option....

Why not try to lock down decent clones and perpetually clone off of those?

Scorpion

Scorpion

well you will adapt to success or you will continue to be dis-satisfied...
are those numbers ozs... or lbs...?
ozs are doable...lbs require skill and experience at the very least...
skilled ,experienced growers Adapt so they can be successful.

keep an open mind
scorpion

vaporedout

vaporedout

get to know some of the "clone guys" at some cali dispensaries, then you can tell if they know their shit or not, if their cuts are real and maybe they know the cloners.

M

mrduke

ive tried the clone from clone and its just to hard to time it right with an eight week strain. if i cut clones at week 2 of flower and it tkes 2 weeks to root then wht do i do with em for the next 4 weeks while the others are finishing?
I just wish people wont pass off bullshit genes for somthing else
=Scopion= yes those are lbs if i was only gettin 5-8 oz off 4000 watts it wouldnt be the genetics i was worried about

sky high

sky high

'zzanyone else remember the days when ya had to do FAR more than just saunter casually across town to buy clones? Like..um...when it took a couple of YEARS to source a cut from 'a friend of a friend?

Sorry bro...but you just don't know how fuckin' incredibly easy you have it or how spoiled you are...especially when yer getting 4 lbs from >>merely buying a few clones<<...whatever they may be.

good luck finding what you want

s h

Top Bottom