BaneyG

Sick auto blooms nutrient burn shock
Sick auto blooms nutrient burn shock 2
Sick auto blooms nutrient burn shock 3
Sick auto blooms nutrient burn shock 4
Sick auto blooms nutrient burn shock 5
Sick auto blooms nutrient burn shock 6
Sick auto blooms nutrient burn shock 7
Hey guys I posted the other day and unfortunately nothing has improved. The good thing is nothing has gotten worse....

The heat in my tent spiked to over 90 for a couple days and in return my Res. Temp went up shooting my ph to almost 8.0.

This morning I flushed my entire 12 bucket dwc and added fresh water PPM right at 475-500 and ph right around 6.0. My PPM previously was the same and then the temp or rookie mistake somehow made it jump to well over 800, which is why I am assuming I have a case of nut burn/shock.

My roots are massive, white and healthy, but my girls are looking real sad and I don't want to loose them.

Here are some
Pictures from this morning, any advice or diagnosis would greatly be appreciated!

Thanks everyone!!!!

Strains, train wreck auto and New York sour d auto.

(Cannabis king seeds, they were growing out of control until my last Res flush and the increase In heat and PH.)

Fatty LIVES

Fatty LIVES

I am far from expert, but are you sure they're getting a good flow of water/nutrient? kinda look under watered. I def don't think burn and they're not nitro toxic or they'd be clawing. Hmm, I'm hoping you/we can figure this out!

Fatty LIVES

Fatty LIVES

bottom leaves yellowing would indicate low nutrient I believe. I'm hoping to get info on this too.

Fatty LIVES

Fatty LIVES

bottom leaves yellowing would indicate low nutrient I believe. I'm hoping to get info on this too.

I've been running my system @ 700-800 in transition. 1000 in veg, I'll be ramping to 850 tops. they seem to love this ppm.. super healthy

BaneyG

BaneyG

I am far from expert, but are you sure they're getting a good flow of water/nutrient? kinda look under watered. I def don't think burn and they're not nitro toxic or they'd be clawing. Hmm, I'm hoping you/we can figure this out!

They are being flooded every 3 hours on an 18/6 light schedule. Getting ready to switch them over to 12 and 12 and turn them on at night instead of the day to try and cool the tent down.

I pruned the plant this morning, as soon as I get a chance Ill post more pictures. For the short term I turned down my 1000 w hps to 50% to try and cool the tent down a bit. Humidity is around 62%, Tent Temp is 87.5 f.

BaneyG

BaneyG

I thought that as well however my problem occurred when I flushed my resovior and upped the PPM to 750 from about 500. Then in the same day the heat spiked to over 90 degrees. Ive been playing doctor for the entire weekend trying to figure out whats going on. I have 2 or 3 in there that are flowering nicely, but they just seem limp. Im going to flush my resovoir again probably tomorrow after I change the lighting schedule to this evening and start adding some bloom to my boost and see where it gets me. This is the first time ive grown autos so I guess its a learning experience.

BaneyG

BaneyG

I've been running my system @ 700-800 in transition. 1000 in veg, I'll be ramping to 850 tops. they seem to love this ppm.. super healthy

Fatty this interesting as I have been running 18/6 for the past 3 weeks on these girls and they have been doing well. My PPM has been right around 550-600. When I flushed last weekend I upped my nutrients, (grow/veg) to right around 800 PPM. The next morning I woke up the tent was hot and my plants were limp.

Im using 12 5 gallon buckets and a 55 gallon resovoir. How often should I be flooding them if im on an 18/6 or on a 12/12 schedule.

Running 2 1000w HPS, have an airpump flowing in the resovoir and the control bucket.

I have another 12 bucket set up with 7 straight Females that are doing nicely, PPM is around 350-400 on those one and they are getting flood every 3 hours on an 18/6 schedule.

Id like to thank everyone in advance for their help. Ill post some pictures within the next couple of hours.

BaneyG

BaneyG

Here are some updates photos. I pruned them this morning and just switched the lighting to 12 and 12. I removed one 1000 watt hps and moved six of my mothers to a separate tank under a t-5 to hope and help reduce the heat in the main tent.

I just turned the lights off as I'm going to put the autos back to a 12 and 12 as they are ready.

Here are some updated pics.

Thoughts ?

Top Bottom