Sick babies need help!

• Thread starter mjsroom
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mjsroom

Just got some clones and had them under florescence for about a week now. They have been feed a base nute that lacked Ca, Mg, but just before the pics were taken, we fed with sensi grow. Just found out our Ph meter might be off. The stems look purple and the leaves are lime green. Im thinking it could be overwatering..... the leaves look really sad. Since we transferred them into the cubes we have not let the cubes fully dry out. They have been fed every other day.

Any input would be great

photo-41.jpg
photo-51.jpg
photo-31.jpg

Overwater? Nute lockout? Lack in Ca, Mg?
pleasee helpp

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

i wish i knew the answer bro i hope someone cold help out cu i also had this happen b4 and ive alwas wanted to know what it means i think in could be a lack of cal mag but i could be wrong or nute lock out

V

vancerz

looks like a pH lock out not really cal or mag problem, I would spray them with seaweed to help with the stress and flush that cube.

also check for root aphids. they can give it that droopy heat stress look and cause all sorts of lock outs.

BakedasBeans

BakedasBeans

Looks a lot like lock out to me. When I had this problem I flushed with RO water, final phase at recommended dosing and 15ml/gal of h2o2. I flushed once and then with the next few waterings I give them only water and 35% h2o2 sometimes a VERY light feed (a foliar feed would probably be better though). Hope this helps

P

paulycali

You have a nutrient lockup of mostly potassium from ph fluctuations when watering. Carefully calculate your ph as it is one of the main stepping stones to producing high quality medicine. Flush your plant with ph'd water and start feeding again in the correct ratios and your plant should be back on her feet very soon. Give her the love she wants. pay attention to her. She wants your attention. Anyway good luck and hope everything works out for you

dentonland

dentonland

IMO, pour a gallon of water ph 6 over each cube. Then water once a day ten min. Back to the basics.. add b 52 and minimum nutes .Add hygrozime

V

vancerz

I said it once but ill say it again, don't forget to check for root aphids! if you got the clone from some one It could be infected.

B

bonerface

How long has it been living in the rockwool for? The dark purple stems is from all of the stress and it looks slightly overwatered to me on top of the lockout. My plants did the same thing when they were root bound. If your going to soil, plant that thing already in some ocean forest, feed it clean ro'ed water for two weeks and add some liquid karma from botanicare. They should bounce back perfectly. The ocean forest might burn the tips for a week or so but it will be much better then they are now. They will look great in a few weeks. The liquid karma works wonders too.

If you don't have a ro filter go to the water machines outside of grocery stores and fill a 5 gal bucket and store it at ur house. That's what I do. The machine in front of my grocery store has a ppm count of 6, its insanely pure and clean. If you do this you will have to add cal mag nutes after 3 weeks of transplanting in the soil. Fox farm will cover you for a while but then you need to supplement it in as the ro takes it all out.

Good luck

Top Bottom