Sick Girls Please Help

• Thread starter rogue farmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SunGrown

SunGrown

I'm glad I don't have your stories running round my brain.
We are talking about that wilt shot right?
Look in the bottom of the frame and note the healthy leaf.
This must be a hydraulic problem with that stem.
Wana bet.
lol, yeah, the wilt shot

he said his friend agreed to water while he was away, he obviously did not, or did not very well

or else there is a disease

Hydraulic problem would only occur if his friend did not water, or did not water very well

stories running around my brain huh...

NagaKing

NagaKing

Man that really sucks.
Expensive lesson to learn. Could have been worse...
At least they didn't die.

SunGrown

SunGrown

Thanks for all the input. I'm sure the problem was with the watering. I blew it trusting who I did for my weekend away. Expensive weekend. Aside from the lost limbs, three total, I've managed to stabilize things in the effected plants. The rest of the garden looks great. I think the soil is ok I built it from animal compost and other raw organic materials and it appears to be holding all the water I put into it. I've never seen a plant go this fast from under watering but most of my experience is indoor. I'm still a "rookie" at plants this large and have tons to learn. Thanks again. I'll post some updated pictures once I can focus from the tears....
Sweet, I am really glad you have things stable!

Tears come at times with anything you love, or from trusting people you should perhaps not

Dunge

Dunge

or from trusting people you should perhaps not
Those stories.
They are only in your head.
This is not a story of failed trust.
Hydraulic failure means that the tubes are broken.
If part of the plant is healthy, and part dead, how else to explain it?
Stem failure, structural or pathological.

SunGrown

SunGrown

Those stories.
did you read where he solved the problems by watering?

so yes, failed trust

SunGrown

SunGrown

Those stories.
In case you failed to read it, now get over calling me out dude!
I blew it trusting who I did for my weekend away

way2green

way2green

SG
I just wanna be able to grow outdoors. This tropical paradise down South will allow me to grow a jungle if I can just get some legalization inmy favor.

SunGrown

SunGrown

SG
I just wanna be able to grow outdoors. This tropical paradise down South will allow me to grow a jungle if I can just get some legalization inmy favor.
Oh I know my man, if I had never moved here I may very well have shot myself in the head, lol

I am afraid that most states will never allow what California does, it is basically a free for all here.

I suggest you come up with a descent down payment and move over this way and buy some land in the hills. For around 20k down (or less) you can get something to work with over here if you talk to the right people and look in the right places

way2green

way2green

SG
I just here horror stories about the cost of living or survival in CA. FL is expensive but I don't know if I would be pissing in the wind bringing a knot out there. Throwing it down on a piece of land and then what? I just don't have the contacts out there. A lot of unknowns!!!

SunGrown

SunGrown

SG
I just here horror stories about the cost of living or survival in CA. FL is expensive but I don't know if I would be pissing in the wind bringing a knot out there. Throwing it down on a piece of land and then what? I just don't have the contacts out there. A lot of unknowns!!!
Oh I hear ya for sure. It is scary going into the unknown.

Feel free to message me if you ever want any advice or info. I don't feel it is wise to put too much info here, plus this is rogue farmers thread and don't wanna stress out a guy who is already stressed!

way2green

way2green

Oh I hear ya for sure. It is scary going into the unknown.

Feel free to message me if you ever want any advice or info. I don't feel it is wise to put too much info here, plus this is rogue farmers thread and don't wanna stress out a guy who is already stressed!
Lolol. So true. Thx

entropy99

entropy99

Sorry to hear your friend essentially shafted you dude. I've long since learnt never to entrust plants to someone who's not already an avid and capable gardener. Folks who don't regularly look after plants just don't get it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom