Sick ladies

• Thread starter Notoriousskunk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Notoriousskunk

Notoriousskunk

wow finally i posted back on THCF:wait

ok i have some babies in coco, under 600w hps.

they look a bit sick i think it might be heat stress or water problem as i was unable to get to the garden for a week.

hope i attached pics ok

let me know wat you think guys

thanks

$K :rauch08:

Sick ladies
Sick ladies 2
Sick ladies 3
Sick ladies 4
Sick ladies 5
Sick ladies 6
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
:( I think they've been burned almost beyond recognition. What on earth happened?

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
my guess would be lights too close when you first transplanted them or way too much ferts, or both...

when you take clones from under fluorescent light and put them under an HID you should have move the light way up for a day or two until you see new growth.

BlackBart

BlackBart

They look too wet and maybe too much ferts . What have you been feeding them ? If the growing tips are still going we can bring them out of this but expect a two week shock loss.

C

cheyenne

OUCH! Id get them back under a CFL ASAP! And then pray.
Edit.
On 2nd thought id trash em and start over. By the time those stabilize and get back to work you could have new healthy beans going strong. Dont do that to your plants. Love the plants.

F

farmerjohn

I think the previous posters are right on about this one. Extreme leaf curl suggests heat/fert. or both in conjunction. As small as they are, I'd chuck 'em into the corner & wait a few weeks for vertical growth to restart. Once that happens you can evaluate each plant for veracity & get them back into the main lighting or take cuttings from them. That way your only loss is time, not your valuable genetics.

audius

audius

heat & fert for sure,,i would follw the directions & pray to sheba. sorry bro ,breaks my heart to see that

I

iahsound

definatly the heat and to close to the light!! gots to keep your eye on them al the time!!but trust me bro it happens to everyone even the most experieced!!!:headbang
bless up!

B

BongToker

dam bro;( if that 600 isnt air cooled and the spot isnt being ventilated good enough im suspecting that to be the issue.. i ususally sprout and vegg my plants under t5s or some kind of floros for a while untill there ready to handle the more serious light.. also could be the coco, ive never workd with it but i know its alot less forgiving than soil and ive had problems leaving my babies for less than a week in soil.. anyhow live and learn, im sure your next batch will more than confinsate for this one.. all the best man

Cat Jockey

Cat Jockey

they look a bit sick

No, they look like they are really fucked up and probably going to die under your care. No offense meant, just reality.

Who knows what else, but them ladies are getting way,way,way too much light?

I could save those plants. If you did this with them, you won't though. And if you do manage to keep them alive, you will spend a few weeks f'ing around with a dinky little plant.

Get new ones. Don't overwater, overnute or blast da shit out 'o dem with light like you did to these.

Not trying to be offensive, just trying to help you not waste your time and put off your harvest. Quickest way for you to be chopping down the most and best weed you can as soon as possible is to finish the job and put these poor ladies out of their misery asap. Get new ones.

Notoriousskunk

Notoriousskunk

No, they look like they are really fucked up and probably going to die under your care. No offense meant, just reality.

Who knows what else, but them ladies are getting way,way,way too much light?

I could save those plants. If you did this with them, you won't though. And if you do manage to keep them alive, you will spend a few weeks f'ing around with a dinky little plant.

Get new ones. Don't overwater, overnute or blast da shit out 'o dem with light like you did to these.

Not trying to be offensive, just trying to help you not waste your time and put off your harvest. Quickest way for you to be chopping down the most and best weed you can as soon as possible is to finish the job and put these poor ladies out of their misery asap. Get new ones.

Thanks Man , Very Encouraging :sick0004:

:passingjoint:

had to smoke a fat one reading the shit you wrote, but thanks for your honest opinion< but i need help not a knock back .

DR fake ass:bubblez:

locked her off today, looked the same maybe a bit worse.

tomorrow 250w resurrection with oscillating fans

Cat Jockey

Cat Jockey

Yea, I really meant no offense by that. You didn't lose that much time, especially if you can let go of some girls when they need it.

I know more than one grower who have kept plants that had some issues in veg for months trying to save it or undo damage that occurred when the plant was young, only to end up with a scraggly plant riddled with problems, not capable of producing well.

Young plants can be no brainers for culling decisions, unless you do it crop after crop, obviously. The bluntness was truly well intended as I have beat my head against the wall with other growers about this.

It is an issue of that plant occupying your grow space for three months versus getting a fresh batch of good plants for those same three months. You put off your harvest for two weeks, maybe, but you will harvest more and better in the end.

Everyone fucks up plants. I have fucked up my share for sure. Don't lose any sleep over that. What a lot of stoners lose sleep over is culling. I don't, you shouldn't in this case. The bluntness was only because this is a hard thing for a lot of people to do concerning the decsion to start over. I find it kinda funny how it is so wrong for some people to toss a plant when they should. Penny wise, pound foolish.

That's the help. Don't lose sight of the big picture and the fact that you can harvest more better quality weed, you just need to harvest a week or two later is all. If you are not in a med state, I can understand, but if you are, go get fresh clones asap.

S

supasticky

Holy sh*t! :surprised

Bro that's some burning for sure. All types of burning + maybe pH. I see some other people have said start over and shitty as that might be that's probably what you should do. Good luck mayn.

-Supa

j wizzle

j wizzle

start over, only wasting your time on those plants....unless you need them for the genetics, then i would focus my efforts on taking clones. i wouldnt think about taking those plants into flower even if they do get better.

youll save time & money by starting over with new seeds/clones

P

paulycali

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont worry you'll get em next time!

J

John Smith Esq.

OUCH! Id get them back under a CFL ASAP! And then pray.
Edit.
On 2nd thought id trash em and start over. By the time those stabilize and get back to work you could have new healthy beans going strong. Dont do that to your plants. Love the plants.

I'd be inclined to agree that I would do the same, chuck em, learn from your mistakes and start over..

Y

yoda420

i think its not getting enough air.. give it some ventalation.. they need to breath

Top Bottom