Sick Looking Seedling Again And Again... Please Whats Wrong?

• Thread starter Fiete
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fiete

Fiete

I can freak out as he'll.... I lost a Seedling last week I don't know why but i never have a problem with that i am not a beginner, but know i feel terrible! I grow Autoflowers and last week my Mephisto genetic has looked Sick leafs are rolling up and don't grow up like every other plant i have grown bevore! I throw her away after five days because nothink happens....

Here are my first Seeding i have lost

Sick looking seedling again and again please whats wrong 3

Not a good image i know but you see for day 4 not good looking!

Here my new Seedling at Day 1

Sick looking seedling again and again please whats wrong 4

And from today

Sick looking seedling again and again please whats wrong
Sick looking seedling again and again please whats wrong 2

Growing both in plagron light mix. Distance to cob led 70cm watering her normal how I do it every time with success... You can tell me she looks OK but i Garantie you she don't grow normal and the leafs grow more up like a claw! Ore is the genetics wrong? But this can't be wrong mephisto is a top class Breeder...

fishbuds

fishbuds

On way to look at it is: good seeds, bad seeds, ur always gonna find some at the far ends of the spectrum. Praise and nourish the good, and bin the bad.

Fiete

Fiete

This is the second with same symptoms leafs are upwards that's freaks me out...
IMG 20180203 012159855

Leew421

Leew421

Your rh is 30% lower than it really should be (80-100%). C* to F* conversion is not my expertise. Temps should be 84*F +/- cpl *
An easy way to covert celcuis is that the number is calcuis multiply by 2 and add 32

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
I run my seedlings under a spydrx light. The 5 bar light. That's putting out tons of light. What kills seedlings is too much water. Those roots need to look for water.
True, I like to water from the bottom on fresh seedlings.

Toaster79

Toaster79

Have you got anything flying around in your grow room? Fungus gnats for example?

xavier7995

xavier7995

I treat my little coco starter pucks with actinovate, any sort of broad use fungicide should work, to help prevent damping off. My success rate of plants making it out of seedling stage and into small plants went way up. I never had any issues and then all of a sudden started losing lots of sprouts so had to switch it up a bit. I just add the fungicide to whatever water I am using to rehydrate the pucks, have done the same with cups of coco and also started doing it with clones. Ounce of prevention hopefully leading to pounds of cured as my modified version of the old saying goes.

Fiete

Fiete

Dead know! I am sure it was the soil ore I real overwater her.. I started a new one in a party cup and know I don't water 5 days and the cup is still wet I am shocked how long it takes for the medium to dry out! But this is a good learning process i know how I water next time. More water at the beginning and than don't water again for the next 5 days ore so... I water less to much i think...

Leew421

Leew421

Something is messed up for sure. Germ in a root riot pod or something. Pinch a corner off to cover it. That thing should be wet but not dripping. One or two sprays of water over the top in a warm place in a dome or something. 3 days tops, move to a solo. Make sure you have a drain hole.

Fiete

Fiete

Something is messed up for sure. Germ in a root riot pod or something. Pinch a corner off to cover it. That thing should be wet but not dripping. One or two sprays of water over the top in a warm place in a dome or something. 3 days tops, move to a solo. Make sure you have a drain hole.

Yes first I germ in a root cube than in party cub water the complete cup one time and know she looking very healthy.. Let it grow the auto for 7 days in the cup than transplant

chemistry

chemistry

A dollar says your soil is to hot for seeds and seedlings, said this on their site. Only a minimal amount of nutrients have been added to Plagron Light-mix giving enough for the first 14 days of plant growth, after then you feed the plant according to its growth rate. Try planting your seeds in some thing else to get them going.

Fiete

Fiete

A dollar says your soil is to hot for seeds and seedlings, said this on their site. Only a minimal amount of nutrients have been added to Plagron Light-mix giving enough for the first 14 days of plant growth, after then you feed the plant according to its growth rate. Try planting your seeds in some thing else to get them going.

What something else? I have great success with light mix

Top Bottom