Sick of being overcharged for Butane

• Thread starter Thebay9
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Thebay9

i just went to my local head shop and the owner tried to rise the price on me for reason so i went to another shop and he gave me a little better deal on this Whip-it butane but the price wasn't as good as years before the hype. one of my buddies been buying from the dealer called dr.butane and said he provides wholesale pricing. At this point i'm willing to try someone new, anyone heard of him?? or know anyone better in norcal.

mrfixit

mrfixit

i just went to my local head shop and the owner tried to rise the price on me for reason so i went to another shop and he gave me a little better deal on this Whip-it butane but the price wasn't as good as years before the hype. one of my buddies been buying from the dealer called dr.butane and said he provides wholesale pricing. At this point i'm willing to try someone new, anyone heard of him?? or know anyone better in norcal.

In my area we have a couple cigar shops that also supply glassware. They have case pricing that is on par w/online after factoring in shipping vs. local taxes etc. and often stock 6-7- brands!
Might want to look into that possible option in your neck of the woods.

A

AlterEgo860

capitalbutane.com I think .. has the only NButane on the market.. for 75 a case.. this is wat im orderin and shit.. I found a place to get power5x online for 35 a case? so production runs.. with power 5.. and personal Ill use vector.

mayonnaise

mayonnaise

The headshop I buy from in NorCal gives power5 for 25 a box if I buy a case. That's 200 a case and that's out the door no tax. Ask them where the price break is. If they know you are gonna buy a bunch they should deal.

S

Sh0ckG420

shoot even my headshop has 4 diff brands of butane by the can or case :) & I'm in a non med state lol can get a case of Vector same as online.

shawnskush

shawnskush

The headshop I buy from in NorCal gives power5 for 25 a box if I buy a case. That's 200 a case and that's out the door no tax. Ask them where the price break is. If they know you are gonna buy a bunch they should deal.
Gettin mine for 180 a case out the door in the bay

thump easy

thump easy

eBay 25 a case if on a more scientific level n1 in a bottle 14$ it's in a like co2 bottle but bigger used for storing or cooking need license certificate and a condenser shut off valve

FullMelt

FullMelt

buy and build a Terpenator mk III, for the same cost as 10 master cases of butane.
a lot safer than shooting tubes and more cost effective.
I'm saving up for a $100,000 CO2 extractor.
I see butane extractions being phased out in the near future.

what about using a closed loop system so that you can recover most of it? kind of pays for itself rather quickly

H

High horse

buy and build a Terpenator mk III, for the same cost as 10 master cases of butane.
a lot safer than shooting tubes and more cost effective.
I'm saving up for a $100,000 CO2 extractor.
I see butane extractions being phased out in the near future.

Do you have a build sheet for any of the terpenators? I would love to build an mkV

H

High horse

check out graywolf's site skunkpharm

I actually frequent the site but the parts list for the V is not complete. GW also mentions he changed a few things but hasn't updated the list. I was looking at the parts list for the mkIIIA but it's also confusing haha. Maybe it's not to be. I would just buy one but I find you get a better understanding of the process if you actually build your own

mr roboto

mr roboto

skip the head shops and go to your local cigarette smoke shop. They have the best prices on butane and usualy a wide variety.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
An ETS extractor is only $18k and you can run N-Butane, ISO Butane, and Propane in the same rig..Emotek Obi Dos is $26k and can rock the volume..Apeks supercritical Co2 is $30k for the 1 liter setup and $63k for the 5 liter setup...personally the ETS is the way to go if you don't want to drop some coin on the Apeks co2 system

Latest posts

Top Bottom