Sick of HT!!!

• Thread starter da BUG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

da BUG

I am so sick of HT. Just wonderin if anyone else feels the same way as me. I sit on the edge of my seat waitin for the new mmj edition and when i check it out, its just a bunch of articles from their other magazines. And they wanna charge you again. Just trying to get somethin for nothin. :fighting0087:

E

edux10

i have yet to really pick up and read the medical issues. with the quality of info in the normal mags i really didnt expect much,

H

Hazeface

Hightimes suck almost every magazine i got the same fuckin shit...dont' waste ur money it's crap..:bong-hits:

TortureKill

TortureKill

I havent bought a HT mag in a while. Ive donated enough to them. SKunk is where its at. I buy skunk and Weed world.

B

Bud Farmer

I gave up on them all a long time ago!
HT is simply one of the many corporations trying to make bank off of MMJ!

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
definetly agreed ,i enjoyed the latest strains and som info before i came to the sites but there is no comparison anything in ht is discussed in minute detail compared to the boards ,and thats considering the info is correct

check TY articles for som good reads, i believe a few beans to buy but there all downloadable,now thats som shit

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
i love it when they interview breeders and get the info on their strains and such. as for out doors i dont understand why they don't go and hit up people like tom hill or someone similar and have them show some big ass 10 lbs trees. Instead of taking a picture of some worn out barn and an urkle top cola.

M

MASSES 420KING

i read high times but theres to much advertisement and alot of recycling articles i love skunk and weed world and treating yourself

U

ugk1

Remember dont buyy nothing out of their mag, unless you want leo at your door

Billygoat

Billygoat

The BEST cannabis magazine was "Heads". It was a sad day when they decided to close up shop. I'm a Skunk fan now. I hardly rarely buy a HT these days. HT is nothing like it use to be back in the day. It's more about marketing these days. My 2-cents
Take care,
BG

Top Bottom