sick of hydroton..coco question

• Thread starter vonwolfen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
lol you guys are funny - the OP said he wants a medium he can use in his curent E/F

Id try the 6 x 6 rockwool hugo cubes

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

Rockwool and I don`t work well together. I guess I love them to much and always overwater that shit leading to root rot and me having to use all kinds of additives to fix my inability to use RW correctly. Ok now after just saying all that, I am currently testing the grodan rw croutons hand watered I want to add and I must say I am really impressed by these croutons. Awsome growth,constantly standing straight up. I water them every other day which is key for me. I was wondering if the troph blumats would work well with them any thoughts anyone? Also as for them getting clogged would drip clean work to prevent that? Thanks

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
I flooded my cubes up to 3x a day without overwatering

rw is some ez shit to use

and when I say rockwool im not being brand specific

C

Cheeseus

lol you guys are funny - the OP said he wants a medium he can use in his curent E/F

Id try the 6 x 6 rockwool hugo cubes

Coco works fine with EnF. I switched from Hydrotron to COCO because of the rot. Plus i like to use it in the garden when done.

vonwolfen

vonwolfen

A Very cool kat named Cephas at Artist Organisms talked me into coco. He told me it is more forgiving then the hydroton, and I could keep the system I have. I really do appreciate all the help from you guys/girls. Thanks!
Take Care Care Compassionately............

Top Bottom