Sick plant or lacking nutes?

• Thread starter euphoriaup
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
euphoriaup

euphoriaup

Hey guys,

For the life of me i don’t know what is up with this one plant in my grow, all the others are looking great but this one is acting up.

Any advice would be great, thanks!

Sick plant or lacking nutes
nomdeplume

nomdeplume

I used to be a proponent of let it grow see what happens. But with all the diseases legalization has unleashed on these poor plants, I would suggest killing it. You have other plants, same
strain? If you inadvertently allow HPLVD into your space you will lose everything unless you are testing regularly. If you have your heart set on growing it, quarantine it and make sure you wash you hands and your tools (with 10% bleach solution) every single time you touch that plant. Just remember, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. With the onslaught of all these new diseases I just kill anything unusual. I lost so many good strains because some asshole sold me disease seed. Who? No clue i bought so many seeds. It took me 20 months to figure out what had happened. The virus that took my plants out was only definitively identified in 2019. It struck my garden in Jan 2020. The choice is ultimately yours. In my opinion it's better to consciously kill one that screw around and lose them all. There is also lab testing, but is that practical? I am interested in knowing what you decide, regardless.

euphoriaup

euphoriaup

I used to be a proponent of let it grow see what happens. But with all the diseases legalization has unleashed on these poor plants, I would suggest killing it. You have other plants, same View attachment 2152331View attachment 2152332strain? If you inadvertently allow HPLVD into your space you will lose everything unless you are testing regularly. If you have your heart set on growing it, quarantine it and make sure you wash you hands and your tools (with 10% bleach solution) every single time you touch that plant. Just remember, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. With the onslaught of all these new diseases I just kill anything unusual. I lost so many good strains because some asshole sold me disease seed. Who? No clue i bought so many seeds. It took me 20 months to figure out what had happened. The virus that took my plants out was only definitively identified in 2019. It struck my garden in Jan 2020. The choice is ultimately yours. In my opinion it's better to consciously kill one that screw around and lose them all. There is also lab testing, but is that practical? I am interested in knowing what you decide, regardless.
Trying to find more info on this and not finding a lot as far as pictures are shown, this is Grandpa's Stash from Ethos genetics

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

The Cannabis Karen (I'm a Bytch)
Supporter
Hey guys,

For the life of me i don’t know what is up with this one plant in my grow, all the others are looking great but this one is acting up.

Any advice would be great, thanks!
I don't see anything wrong here

nomdeplume

nomdeplume

Those pictures are screenshots from a webinar on Youtube.

Top Bottom