sickboy here...

• Thread starter sickboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sickboy

Sickboy here, just saying hi. I'm a white male from Detroit. Besides providing high quality medicine to needy patients at affordable prices, I'm into riding my harley and playing with my pit bulls. I'm a budding (no pun intended) tattoo artist who is coming into his own in that regard. I'm not married but may as well be. Ive known my lady our entire lives and we have a couple dogs and a mortgage together. Thats why I say we may as well be married. She's a professional body piercer and one of the best in the state and I'm proud of her for that.
As for this grow thing, I've been involved with a few projects in the past but with the laws in Michigan recently being changed to allow the medicinal use of the mj, I've went all out. I'm running my own show now and although I felt like I was ahead of the curve, I'm definitely still learning. Thats one of the reasons I'm here on this site. I see a lot of good info being shared and hope to absorb a lot of it. Theres a lot of people on here who know more than me, but I'll help where I can. Another reason I'm here is to (if only virtually) be around some like minded people. I'm really proud to do what I do but can't talk about it because I don't fucking trust anybody! My show is 100% legal, so I'm not worried about the cops. It's the thieves and scammers and shady fuckers I worry about. You all know what I'm saying. My point is that it's nice to have a place where I can talk about my stuff without the worry of coming home to find a half eaten body and a couple dogs with full bellies. I just don't have time to clean up that type of mess so I come here.
I look forward to possibly getting to know some of you. Thanks in advance for the help.
garden_001.jpg

-Sickboy

Top Bottom