sickly cuttings, what am i doin wrong??

• Thread starter SparkyMartyn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SparkyMartyn

thanks for reading, my cuttings are 20 days old, started in 1" rockwooll then into 3" when roots appeared around 7-10 days, all are showing roots out of the 3", look white and healthy, sorry no pic, but the tops have looked like the pics since day 1, all they have done is turn yellow!
temp around 25c
humidity, unknown, stat broke! usually around 40 to 50%
handwatering cannavega a and b plus rizo, ec is 1.0
110w cfl
these are the first cuttings from this strain- cannabia power skunk
DSCN4866.JPG
DSCN4867.JPG

plan was to put these into nft tank and veg under hps?

or should i bin them lol

any advice/ideas please as im at a bit of a loss?

thanks guys

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I'm guessing major lack of light, cold temps? And minimal airflow? What type of nutrition?

S

SparkyMartyn

thanks baba g
well i can put a 250w hps over them, this would warm things up a bit also, my inlet is direct from outside, and its snowing atm!!
its only a small box, 1m by 0.6m
got a 100mm pc fan for airflow but not using atm because it was cooling to much.
am using canna hydro vega A,B and rhizotonic

I

ir0nLung

i would be feeding those an ec of .4 -.5 myself for plants at that stage. you didnt mention your ph.

hiboy

hiboy

for future cuts,
if your dipping and putting in rw cubes,
first your rh should be above 50
you should have a heat mat
your ppm should be under 300
your ph should be 5.8
you do not need to put the lid your dome box if your rh is correct in the room, more fresh air the better.
your lighting should be fluorescent and 30" above the tops
you need not water much, or u will get rot. If your roots are small or none, your plant is not ready for much water.
hb

S

SparkyMartyn

thanks hb
not sure on rh cos my meter broke but my ph is around 5.8 give or take, tricky to get bang on as i only make 1litre at a time.
have got reasonable root development and have increased airflow, have also changed to 250w MH about a week ago and all seems to be a hell of a lot better
new green growth has started

defo sounds like iv been overfeeding and overwatering tho!!!!

thanks for all the input guys :bong2:

martyn

Top Bottom