Sickly plant :( could use some advice

• Thread starter Waxwingz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Waxwingz

Waxwingz

Hey everyone, thought I'd pop on and see if anyone has some advice for my sickly plants. Below I've copied my grow journal and pictures for reference. Thanks for any advice, still new at this, only 3rd indoor run.

2x4 grow tent
Marshydro sb 250
6'' Cloudline w/filter (exhaust)
4'' Inline fan an filter (intake)

White Widow (ilgm)
FFOF whole run
w/ FF Trio
Daytime temp- 77-83
Nighttime temp-74-68
Humidity- 45-50
ph - 6.3-6.8

7/24- geminated seeds are planted
7/28- Seeds have sprouted
7/29- AM/PM misting
7/30- AM/PM misting
8/1- AM/PM misting
8/2- AM/PM misting (slight leaf twist)
8/4- bottom watered
8/5- AM misting
8/6- AM misting
8/7-AM watering
8/8- Transplant to one gallon (still some slight twisting of the leaves)
8/11- watered
8/13- filter change
8/14- watered
8/16- watered with 5ml of big bloom, that's 25% of recommend. half gallon of water used. Look hungry?
8/19- watered half gallon for all
8/20- started LST
8/22- 3ml big bloom, watered with one gallon. 50% recommend
8/23- some LST, slight lower leaf pruning to keep air flowing.
8/25- watered, slight drooping. one gallon used

Grjalgfzsiwarq9g2btgfwjpg
Sickly plant  could use some advice 2
Yvsnkvpxsagnz3lpjsc3dqjpg
V5rdxhgotman9v5biaex0qjpg
Sickly plant  could use some advice 5
Qgbqerarw6fyevvfhndwjpg
Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
These don't look all that bad. I'm am wondering what your watering technique is like. Especially in hard pots, I always water until I see about 15-25% runoff. I will water them very slowly to make sure the soil is completely saturated. It is important to completely saturate your soil each time you water so you're not making wet and dry spots in your pots. I usually pick up and heft the pot after it has been fully watered, get a feel for it's weight. I won't water again until it's lost at least 50% of it's weight and I stick my fingers into the top 2 or 3 inches of soil and it feels dry. Usually people get confused with watering/overwatering. Overwatering isn't so much "adding too much water at one time" as it is "adding water too often"..

Other than that looks good keep up the good work and good luck! 🤠

growsince79

growsince79

Is that last pic getting yellow between veins? Or is it just the lighting?³

Waxwingz

Waxwingz

Thanks all! Yeah some of the leaves seem to have yellowing veins. I know that’s a deficiency of some kind? Just was hoping that as I start to feed, some of these issues would be resolved?

growsince79

growsince79

Thanks all! Yeah some of the leaves seem to have yellowing veins. I know that’s a deficiency of some kind? Just was hoping that as I start to feed, some of these issues would be resolved?
Unless you plan on starting flower now, you might want to move into 3 gal pots. Then you won't need to feed for another 3 weeks.

Waxwingz

Waxwingz

I was actually going to up pot them before I put them into flower. I have 5 gallons waiting. But I since it’s just the second week of veg I was going to wait?

growsince79

growsince79

I was actually going to up pot them before I put them into flower. I have 5 gallons waiting. But I since it’s just the second week of veg I was going to wait?
How long until you flip lights?

Slap

Slap

My first plant had that appearance and I over watered then over fertilized. Then she turned he!

Waxwingz

Waxwingz

I’d like to veg for two more weeks, then flip, depends on how big they get and how well I lst

growsince79

growsince79

I’d like to veg for two more weeks, then flip, depends on how big they get and how well I lst
I usually wait at least a week after transplant to flip. Your roots should be healthy before switching. Sooner you transplant the better imo. Gl keep us updated.

Waxwingz

Waxwingz

Hey all!

So I transplanted yesterday to 5 gallon. Used ffof. Plants still looking a bit wacked out, but I remain hopeful.

I had just stared the feeding a schedule a week before transplant. My question is do I need to continue with that? The fox farms trio? Will the soil give the needed nutrients? If so, do I just start the ff schedule after a few week? My plants are looking like they’re showing signs of deficiencies. I’m a bit lost on this feeding thing

Latest posts

Top Bottom