• Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Holy shit am I sick...
Been in bed for 19 hours..
Got 100.2 temp, chills, vomiting, coughing..Feel like I got run over by a beer truck...
Missed out on the New years feast, it was awesome from what h\I heard.
Still thinking of hitting the river later this afternoon...NOT!!! LOL...
Has been many years since I have had a cold/flu and I reckon I got both.
Got up 2am to check on goats for new borns heard some bellering was the momma looking for her kid that died yesterday...
Back to bed, amazing how much time I am spending in bed..
Was wondering what dope sick withdrawls feel like in comparison to what iam going thru
Hope you get well soon. I will take the flu over dope sick any day BTW

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Hope you get well soon. I will take the flu over dope sick any day BTW
Thanks Jc...
Must be hell. Had some brutal hangovers in my day still bet nothing comes close to dope sick. just think of folks who have no meds to ride it out and how powerful the addiction is when folks go thru it and then relapse lord have mercy...

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I hope you dont feel I was minimizing your flu. Just putting things in perspective. Influenza is no joy ride for sure. Can be dangerous when you get to be our age. Well that is assuming your around my age......... Get well and dont be doing too many chores that can wait till your better.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
I hope you dont feel I was minimizing your flu. Just putting things in perspective. Influenza is no joy ride for sure. Can be dangerous when you get to be our age. Well that is assuming your around my age......... Get well and dont be doing too many chores that can wait till your better.
Oh no, just was thinking what could be worse...

Latest posts

Top Bottom