Side Show Bingi's Krusty Extravaganza

• Thread starter bingiman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bingiman

Alright farmers, here we go for some fun and hard work. converted one of my 15 light rooms into the shockingly amazing krusty bucket design (although with my own fine tuning tweeks) and I am almost ready to launch. I will be posting pics shortly (still trying to get all that figured out), but please be gentle. also please give any and all advise that you all might have. I have been around for a while but by no means do I know it all nor do I pretend to. I will also be posting pics of the other 15 lighter which will be running the tried and true ebb and grow 48 pot system. (I just love how easy it is to through down the pots and start growing decent size plants - but clean up sucks!). Thanks for all your time in advance and happy growing! :rasta2:

B

bingiman

some pics of the rooms so far

well here are some pics of the 15 light rooms. one room has to 5 gal pots (21) and the other has the 2 1/2 gal ebb and grow system (48). which will win - low count large trees or medium size higher plant count. by the way this is a medical grow which I contracted for with multiple collectives and is completely legal in the state if california. (felt I had to say it).:bong-hits: sorry that things are taking so long but I am flying solo in this and every mission (only way I can sleep at night). still finishing the shake down on the rooms but the ladies should be moving in next week.

DSC 0002
DSC 0009
DSC 0010
DSC 0008
DSC 0005
DSC 0019
DSC 0027
DSC 0018
DSC 0016
M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Beautiful set up

you are gonna run trees versus smaller plants, i'd hope the trees win. especially since the much longer veg for the trees. your growing environments are very sweet, good luck on your journey. I gotta hand it to you all by yourself, thats a lotta work.

mal

M

moejammin

bingiman- NICE I love seeing these big clean rooms. Very motivational to say the least!

S

SB805KUSH

NICE SETUP! what strains are you going to use in first run????

B

bingiman

NICE SETUP! what strains are you going to use in first run????

Thanks, I will be running sour diesel for the first run in both rooms. The lights should be vert. in the 5 gallon bucket room by the end of this weekend (that is if the sockets arrive tomorrow). would be earlier but the THC expo is this weekend and I can't miss that.

B

bingiman

A little something to hold you over

here are some pics of my personal med garden (I am a pretty sick individual!) to hold you over until the ladies move in.

DSC 0032
DSC 0031
DSC 0039
DSC 0035
DSC 0042
DSC 0043
DSC 0047
DSC 0061
P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh shit!! This is gonna be sic wait it already is. Damn man how you gonna get in that jungle with them buckets? I love your style great work.

B

bingiman

sorry it took so long to get back. I have decided to run both of the rooms with the 5's and have been working over time solo. I already have some ladies in the first room and will be posting pics very soon. thanks for patience and happy medicating.

F

freelove7

Great looking room. Looking forward to seeing how these krusty's work out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom