sierra mite control

• Thread starter bluegrass
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bluegrass

http://www.sierranaturalscience.com/ sent me two awesome ready to use samples of their mite killer, got it in the mail yesterday and Im going to give you guys a full report on the product including before and after pics and all that jazz :) Im in now way affiliated with this company and honesty you can expect from my obervations!

B

bluegrass

Ok folks the results are in. After spraying the clones with the ready to use sns 217 the results are retarded. All of the mites kicked the bucket within 24 hours. No eggs have hatched and the clones are doing great!!! I am in no way biased towards one product or another but I wanted to let you guys know that this shit is indeed the shit. They are giving away free samples atm and their product had no ill effects on me or my plants!!! two thumbs up from me...

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
thx for the heads up - gonna get me a sample for the medicine cabinet

B

bluegrass

no doubt bro! It smells awesome btw! The folks that work there were cool as shit via email and I have nothing but good things to say about the company. Gonna try their fungicide as well!!!

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
I requested the drench and the mite stuff

always good to have weapons at your disposal

O

OZUT

That stuff is the shit man....It doesn't just take care of mites, it fuckin destroys them....But they are very expensive. I think a quart of that stuff is like $60. Very expensive but it does do the job. I think you can even use it up to a week before harvest but the main ingredient in it is rosemary

Latest posts

Top Bottom