Silk For Hash

• Thread starter buddhabud3
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
buddhabud3

buddhabud3

Hi all. Just wondering if 100% pure silk scarf is ok to use as a screen for dry hash...? When I hold it too the light, of course you can see through it, but its quite impossible to see the mesh. Any pointers will be appreciated...

H

happy b

kick ass high, I don't screen mine that low either and it's just fine. Don't care if it has a little green in it or not, it's just me and the Mrs that smoke it anyway
I totally agree . even fairly low quality stuff with a good bit of plant material in it is still tasty as Fuck to smoke . the stuff I get from underneath the metal screen on my grinder is a great smoke . Not sure what size of micron the screen is but probably between 170-220 I reckon . I do get a wee bit of plant material in it but it's pure enough that it just sticks together wen hand pressed . I also have a silk screen and bubble bags but the stuff I get from the grinder just collects over a period of time . I kind of can't be arsed making hash or extracts anymore . iv got about a quarter pound of trim and popcorn in the freezer doing nothing . I'm going to have to get my finger out . might do something with it this weekend if I can be arsed.

M

motz

I totally agree . even fairly low quality stuff with a good bit of plant material in it is still tasty as Fuck to smoke . the stuff I get from underneath the metal screen on my grinder is a great smoke . Not sure what size of micron the screen is but probably between 170-220 I reckon . I do get a wee bit of plant material in it but it's pure enough that it just sticks together wen hand pressed . I also have a silk screen and bubble bags but the stuff I get from the grinder just collects over a period of time . I kind of can't be arsed making hash or extracts anymore . iv got about a quarter pound of trim and popcorn in the freezer doing nothing . I'm going to have to get my finger out . might do something with it this weekend if I can be arsed.
I do without all that fancy mumbo jumbo. I use a nylon kitchen cullender on the first sieve and then to a smaller handled cullender, that I use for draining Blueberries and call it good. NO muss No fuss -----no water no ice no slop
Empty out on a cookie sheet(non stick) screen it out to a paper plate, empty plate onto some doubled Saran Wrap( the stickey stuff) and roll it into a ball. Use the saran wrap to store it in. Fuckin Wollah!
Use the rest of the green for butter.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
I do without all that fancy mumbo jumbo. I use a nylon kitchen cullender on the first sieve and then to a smaller handled cullender, that I use for draining Blueberries and call it good. NO muss No fuss -----no water no ice no slop
Empty out on a cookie sheet(non stick) screen it out to a paper plate, empty plate onto some doubled Saran Wrap( the stickey stuff) and roll it into a ball. Use the saran wrap to store it in. Fuckin Wollah!
Use the rest of the green for butter.
K.I.S.S. at its finest.

H

happy b

Indeed . all these hash "snobs" who are like (in a posh English accent)"i won't touch ANYTHING but 73U full melt" or "if it's not pure 100% shatter I don't go near it . It's just too low quality compared to what im...blah blah blah" if it tastes good gets you high and isn't full of adulterants then who cares what you use to seperate the crystals . its all going the same way anyway.

M

motz

Oh well, I don't have any critics except for myself. Can put mine up again anyones.
I'm anal enough on my cabinet building and my gun dogs and oh for all you snobs out there, I shoot over English Setters with high tails and use a pump shotgun

sun

sun

I geuss you could . I actualy started making my first hash with silk . I would tie it up with weed and a little change , in like what you would see old timey hobo's sack on the end of a stick . then shake it down towards a mirror with my wrist repetitively . then csrape and enjoy
but I imagine this is the worst way , it was just easy at the time

H

happy b

Oh well, I don't have any critics except for myself. Can put mine up again anyones.
I'm anal enough on my cabinet building and my gun dogs and oh for all you snobs out there, I shoot over English Setters with high tails and use a pump shotgun
I use German short haired pointers and an over and under Winchester to shoot red grouse and pheasant. La De da!

M

motz

I was just being a smartass to all those hash snobs out there.
What ya got some Pigeon grade 101 or something?
I got some 21 and 23. Have a whole set of LJ'S and a bunch of BSS's. Oh no O/U, all S x S's
I don't have woolies either got Carhart lol
I do where a Gentleman's hat thou
Ah we call those dogs stump shitters where I'm from but that's anything German, except for cars. lol

buddhabud3

buddhabud3

Cheers for all, 2 years belated mind, I got sidetracked haha... anyway the scarf worked dead on, laggy band and a pringles can shook it n took it n smoked it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom