Silly question but I'll ask anyway

• Thread starter Terpeneluv
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Terpeneluv

Terpeneluv

If I'm on 12/12 will it really matter if the lights go out 15-20 minutes later?

They're scheduled to turn off at 6:30 and I leave work at 6 and there's a chance I won't get home till about 649ish and I really want to check him out quickly. Would that harm the cycle and anyway or is it just a little too OCD?

az2000

az2000

They're scheduled to turn off at 6:30 and I leave work at 6

Why not change the schedule? You can move it forward in stages (to reduce any potential shock. I don't think there will be, just 30 minutes. But, you could move the timer forward 10, and then 10 again twice.). You wouldn't have to worry about it anymore. It would just go out later all the time.

Terpeneluv

Terpeneluv

Why not change the schedule? You can move it forward in stages (to reduce any potential shock. I don't think there will be, just 30 minutes. But, you could move the timer forward 10, and then 10 again twice.). You wouldn't have to worry about it anymore. It would just go out later all the time.

Yeah I thought about that too, but the morning is crucial. I get up at 445, run, eat and feed/water and be out the door in time for work. I was going to start at 445 lights on but that would cut it too close.

It's all good though. I have it with 7 minutes to spare. And holy crap! Week 2 there some serious vertical growth! At least an inch. Amazing. I can actually see where are the flowers are starting to form and it is unbelievably awesome.

Thanks AZ.

Latest posts

Top Bottom