Silly Question

• Thread starter greenthumb89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
greenthumb89

greenthumb89

I have a situation atm. I have a 4x4x7 enclosure im currently flowering in with 4 Chemdog girls that are pollinated and currently developing seeds. they're starting to get firm and the calyxs are cracking open slightly but most are still a shade of green. I also have a couple people relying on me to have some plants ready for the outdoor season so I've just started some seeds yesterday soaking in water ect. My question is I know that if you switch to 18/6 theyll reveg but will the seeds still mature? or will the plant switch its energy into producing new growth instead. If that's the case what's the Mininum lighting I would need for seedlings that probably wont even have their first true leaves by the time I harvest the seeds just to get them a decent start in life. I was thinking of building a small enclosure to keep them inside with the others and just have a cfl going or just have it outside the enclosure. Can I get away with 12/12 with the seedlings as they're just sprouting out of the coco coir and change it to 18/6 once the seeds are harvested? or will that change the biology and throw them in flower right away.

H

heisen

I wouldn't switch.plants do some funky shit when you reveg.prob ruin the seeds.

greenthumb89

greenthumb89

yeah that's what I was thinking. I might just go with the enclosure and put a little cfl to keep the seedlings happy until the seeds are ready which should be a week at most. even if i had the 600 on them they'd find a way to stretch anyways.

Top Bottom