Silly, such a waste of a crop AND a house!

• Thread starter Welshwizzard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Is she a Bellend for taking this pic? Doing her job but should she be so Happy about it?

• Total voters
Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

http://www.expressandstar.com/news/...-of-suspected-wolverhampton-cannabis-factory/

"Police say the plants will be removed and destroyed by the force’s dedicated Cannabis Disposal Team."

This is not too far away from me. Nice to know that the police are enjoying their Cannabis Disposal Team powers by doing selfies
Brierleyhill cannabis1

Cort

Cort

It is a game. Today the bad guys won. I dont like the laws that say cannabis is illegal. I think these teams with their huge budgets are silly and wasteful but...

Dont we look pleased when we harvest and dont get caught?

justanotherbozo

justanotherbozo

...i hate these slimy phucks who think they should have the right and the might to dictate my appetites!

...may they all suffer recurring kidney stones for the rest of their busybody lives! ...phucking pigs!

peace, bozo

...lol, as i typed my exit i was suddenly caught by the apparent contradiction, ...i felt a little like 'the Joker' from 'Full Metal Jacket' when the Major asks him about his peace button on his jacket and the words 'Born Killer' on his helmet, ...the 'Jungian thing' and all, lol.

OrganicGanja

OrganicGanja

...i hate these slimy phucks who think they should have the right and the might to dictate my appetites!

...may they all suffer recurring kidney stones for the rest of their busybody lives! ...phucking pigs!

peace, bozo

...lol, as i typed my exit i was suddenly caught by the apparent contradiction, ...i felt a little like 'the Joker' from 'Full Metal Jacket' when the Major asks him about his peace button on his jacket and the words 'Born Killer' on his helmet, ...the 'Jungian thing' and all, lol.

Full Metal Jacket was a killer film.

Top Bottom