Silver Back OG ..& ..The Flame OG... 7 gallon Smart pots Roots Organic soil..

• Thread starter JACKMAYOFFER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tweeze420

Jack amazing again, I do have some questions on the drip system like Granddaddy, what size pump you use and how you have a res per 4x8? and how often are you dripping the plants? and last where you have your run off roll? I have been doing drain to waise with canna coco and my drip system is allways a pain in the ass!!!Allways, and your shit looks hella clean, but everything you seem to do is hella clean.

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
sick work as always jack..but bump the question about your drip specs..what is your feed schedule/drip run time, as well as size of lines and pump??

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Here is a few pics 1 hp Leader pump fed to 1" PVC These are sprayers and the heads and steaks with the sprayers are sold at Iragation supply companys Hydro shops will start carrying them pretty soon. The water is drained to a small rez and then pumped out with a pool pump this pump can be purchased at home depot the pre filter is a MUST..Jack:harvest:

IMG 1034
IMG 1035
IMG 0067
IMG 0074
IMG 1036
IMG 1042
IMG 1043
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Super clean work Jack! I'm diggin' all the diff mediums, methods of nutrient delivery, nutrient and strain testing that you got going on... Much respect... :cool

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
thanks for the pictures jack!! so how long are you running those drippers in bloom? how many times a day?

G

GranDaddy7

lol my goodness man that must be the 2000 gal rez, i cant believe they make somethin that tall for that much weight crazy. so jus to make sure, so one 1 hp pump for each room with 3 rows of trays correct? also whats that red thing between the white pvc, in between the rez and pump, before the water goes shootin into the rooms. how often do u find urself cleanin those pre filters before the spagetti tubes to the plants? sorry for the million questions just tryn to get a feel for this setup man im diggin it, uc is cool n all this way is jus more consistent i agree 100% keep up the good work u killin it as always

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
thanks for the pictures jack!! so how long are you running those drippers in bloom? how many times a day?
Well it depends on what medium I am using if im using 30% chunky perlite with COCO 2 times a day for 45 sec each run. When im running soil once a day for a minute. Every room is different some stains drink more then others its a matter of dialing in the room but its pretty easy to get the water dialed in.. The rest is hard fucking work..JACK:)
lol my goodness man that must be the 2000 gal rez, i cant believe they make somethin that tall for that much weight crazy. so jus to make sure, so one 1 hp pump for each room with 3 rows of trays correct? also whats that red thing between the white pvc, in between the rez and pump, before the water goes shootin into the rooms. how often do u find urself cleanin those pre filters before the spagetti tubes to the plants? sorry for the million questions just tryn to get a feel for this setup man im diggin it, uc is cool n all this way is jus more consistent i agree 100% keep up the good work u killin it as always

Ya thats a 2000 gallon:bongsmi: It had to be placed by one of the footings to keep it from sinking there is also a 2500 gallon a day RO system never have to pay for bottled water.:makeup..each room gets a 360 gallon rez and a 150.The 1hp feeds 4 and 5 rows of 2- 4x8 trays and 1 4x4 in each row The pre filters get cleaned every month or so if where running lots of organics we have to clean them more often..Jack

U

UCtestn

Love the rooms, and your water system is great.

Do you foliar? I am just now considering how to remove the need for the automizer in the larger rooms for foliar. Perhaps misting nozzles from above? Any ideas?

When running 15 plants in the 4x8, what size pot do you use? I assume you use a different size when running 28?

The watering system looks much like what I built out in the trailer for this round. I'm liking the rings I made from drop line since it gives me a more even spread then a staked dripper line. I would post a pic, but I refrain in other peoples journals.

T

tweeze420

Thank you so Much Jack, that is the kind of shit i was talking about. Have you ever thought of mixing in less perlite and adding in some silca rock to your coco mixes? Botanicare just came out with a new one and it is badass. and god damn that hydro store must love you!

G

GranDaddy7

haha, could u even fathom the look on the dudes face at the store, "uhh yea can i just get 2000 gallons of the purist water you got, please" :) whats the big idea with 2 rez's for one room instead of 1? what kinda organics u rockin? makin ur own type of teas n shit like that? :passingjoint:

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Love the rooms, and your water system is great.

Do you foliar? I am just now considering how to remove the need for the automizer in the larger rooms for foliar. Perhaps misting nozzles from above? Any ideas?

When running 15 plants in the 4x8, what size pot do you use? I assume you use a different size when running 28?

The watering system looks much like what I built out in the trailer for this round. I'm liking the rings I made from drop line since it gives me a more even spread then a staked dripper line. I would post a pic, but I refrain in other peoples journals.
Yes on the Foliar large back pack sprayer. When running 28 per tabel its 5 gallon smart pots the biggest that can fit the better they all grow into each other its crazy and 7 to 10 for 15 per tabel.JACK
[QUOTEY=tweeze420;573700]Thank you so Much Jack, that is the kind of shit i was talking about. Have you ever thought of mixing in less perlite and adding in some silca rock to your coco mixes? Botanicare just came out with a new one and it is badass. and god damn that hydro store must love you![/QUOTE] We have tried different mixes but why change when where hitting the golden#..JACK
haha, could u even fathom the look on the dudes face at the store, "uhh yea can i just get 2000 gallons of the purist water you got, please" :) whats the big idea with 2 rez's for one room instead of 1? what kinda organics u rockin? makin ur own type of teas n shit like that? :passingjoint:

The 360 is for nutes and the 150 is for teas and organics we brew all kinds of stinky shit:character0029:...JACK

J

JAHGYDI

what type of roots soil do you perfer? have you used ther coco soiless? do you cut it with perelite? thanx jahgydi

I

innercityphunk

Jack, off the chart bro.

I have a question about your training method.

do u FIM or crop? when do u start bending and filling the screen?

And what style screen are u using?

thnx.
icp

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
what type of roots soil do you perfer? have you used ther coco soiless? do you cut it with perelite? thanx jahgydi
Roots Organic Soil this round straight out of the bag,And Cana Coco with 30%chunky perlite they both work great.
Jack, off the chart bro.

I have a question about your training method.

do u FIM or crop? when do u start bending and filling the screen?

And what style screen are u using?

thnx.
icp

Top and supper crop then we lst them drill holes in the smart pots the 7 gallon handels work great no need the holes are there once the screen is just full flip...:character0029: I also FIM but it depends on the strain.JACK:harvest:

SAMCRO

SAMCRO

Damn Jack. Just love what you do. I dont know how you do it all "solo like vanilla ice son". Organize these grows, assembly of the systems, home depot runs, hydro shop runs, feedings, schedules, nutes, upkeep, trimming, bending, super cropping, new strains, test and trial new systems and new combos and run your store and take care of your customers, give notes here on this board, answer stupid questions over and over and over again to people who cant seem to read and take notes. You give "IM BUSY" a new level to me man. But all very impressive at every level. Super inspirational to me and many other members here on the Farm. Thank you so much for inspiring and educating. Absolutely Love Your Show!!!

:sign0005:

G

gooey

Awomse set up jack....very inspirational...not sure if it was put up but what nutes are you using with the roots soil?...thanks so much for taking the time to share...peace n pffs

G

GranDaddy7

yea i was curious about ur coco nutes too, i kno u rock heavy 16 but have u ever had any runs with canna ? either their coco a+b or substra a+b ? if so what kinda difference did u see between heavy 16 and canna

Top Bottom