silver haze clone seems to be dying......but i want her to LIVE!

• Thread starter winta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
winta

winta

oh ok thanx for the info shiva! ill definatly let yall know!

Winta - just took some 25+ cuts and 1 thing I saw and have noticed is that they like just a small bit of water in the soil and a regular misting, all the lil's with more water died, hope this helps, let us know how the box works out, Peace Shiva

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
there you go brotha

now just make sure you see som condesation in there keep that plastic a bit wet with a spray bottle for humidity ,but i do suggest letting soil dry a bit before watering again best to learn to get a feel of the weight o the cup to detect wen u should water

also i might try too cut that top with those holes for more light shouldnt be tough,but you can see how a 20$ fish tank might be better

keep us posted

1luvbigherb

B

been

Every time I get that the stems have turned to mush. Looked like these guys got you going in the right direction. Hope everything's okay. Would love an update if you get a chance.

winta

winta

Recovering :)

i didnt know you guys still cared about my lil ol clone :) but she seems to be doin much better:rastadancing: i trimmed some of the leaves that were done before i put her in the box and the other leaves that were drooping are up :):):) so so far so good! it hasnt caught yet but im just happy she is alive rooting will come! thanx for all yall help man 4real!

Sh recovering1
Sh recovering2
B

been

Still a little dead spider to her but looks much better W. Good save! :anim_30:

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
she will make it bro! well done

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
my man

glad too see she is lookin better

a lil bit of love works magic

remember the moisture of the soil affectst how she roots

1luvbigherb

B

been

lil dead spider LMAO yo u got me cryin lol thanx man
:rofl Glad you liked that one. My #1 gal was doing that same thing for weeks! Makes me scared to think about putting her in soil again. I'll be anxious to see how you do with that one. I was going to be happy to compare Afghani phenos when you get your UD flowering, but now you've just elevated your game. Keep us update, will ya? :icon_cookie:

Mud Man

Mud Man

Mist her with some 1/4 strength rescue juice. I get nice results @ 6.0 with BN algaemix. Gotta cupple shabby little hoes that i prey make it too man., We still thinking of you,, CoolMans right, she gonna make it...:banana1sv6:

B

booms

easiest humidity dome EVER!!!! plastic sandwich baggie over a plastic 16 oz cup with rubber band! wish i would have noticed this post earlier would have worked 100X better then plastic bottle.

winta

winta

i just upgraded to cling wrap over the cup :) thanx for stoppin by!

easiest humidity dome EVER!!!! plastic sandwich baggie over a plastic 16 oz cup with rubber band! wish i would have noticed this post earlier would have worked 100X better then plastic bottle.

winta

winta

Much better!

so she is doin much better :rastadancing: i clipped the curled leaves that were dying out to help out the rest of her and it seems to have worked! i took her out the box and took some soil out the bottom of the cup so she would be deep enough in the cup for me to cover the top with cling wrap to keep in the humidity. so she now is rooted not too strong yet but a lil rooted is way better than dead :) so thanx again guys she seems to be ALIVE!

Sh much better1
Sh much better2
Sh much better3
TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
intensive care bro, she's surviving she will reward u well!!

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
happy to see shes a survivor

hows shes lookin

you said she was lil rooted how did you check

wat light cycle is she under ?
do you hav her revegging

1luvbigherb

winta

winta

i just gave a lil tug to see if it was catching the soil it wasnt firm so thats why i said a lil lol its under 14/10 light cycle

happy to see shes a survivor

hows shes lookin

you said she was lil rooted how did you check

wat light cycle is she under ?
do you hav her revegging

1luvbigherb

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
light cycle is cool just wondering cause she's pushin pistils

next time you clone or use those cups put lil holes in the bottom ,thats a great way to see how shes rooting ,the roots will start to com threw the holes it's time to transplant

im curious to kno if you still got that dome going

any pics

winta

winta

yea i got holes at the bottom my dude. the clone was 2 weeks into veg wheni got it from a friend so thats why u see the pistils lol and now im just puttin cling wrap on top of the cup as the dome

Top Bottom