silverdome cannabis festival

• Thread starter 2broke2smoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
2broke2smoke

2broke2smoke

The former home of the Detroit Lions is going to pot this Halloween.

Pontiac Silverdome spokesman John Mozena says a medical marijuana trade show will be held Oct. 29-31 at the recently reopened stadium.
"The Detroit International Cannabis Convention" will feature entertainers, exhibits, vendors, guest speakers, and edibles for qualifying patients with current medical marijuana cards. Attendees must be at least 18.

An ad promoting the event features a giant marijuana plant bursting through the Silverdome roof, and includes a smiling jack-o-lantern smoking what appears to be a reefer.

Pontiac Police Chief Val Gross tells The Detroit News city approval is not required, but marijuana is illegal in the Detroit suburb and smoking inside a privately owned building is illegal statewide.

The 80,300-seat Silverdome was home of the Detroit Lions until 2002 and was sold last year for $583,000 to Triple Properties Inc. of Toronto.
Related topics: Medical Marijuana, Pontiac Silverdome

2b2s

S

SweetIslandFunk

Wow a whole sporting arena for 500k? Some commercial grower should have got it and there would be the perfect chance to grow some 20 footers indoors, can you imagine?

Moe Danks

Moe Danks

hehehe this makes me laugh. when i was young kid i use to go see sports teams and monster trucks shows there. now ill be going there as a young adult to celebrate some good ol MMJ. I love MI.

true grit

true grit

Lol thats awesome...are they allowing reciprocity yet? lol

K

kushpheen

they payed less for the silverdome than my neighbor did for his 1 bed condo..

B

BlowCrack

Will be there for sho....I hope its some fine ladies in the building goin crazy

2broke2smoke

2broke2smoke

I am so happy we are a reciprocal state that means all our med state friends can come and Enjoy the festivities.

They say we are the Cali of the east and this show is one more step to proving it. I do not believe that even Cali has had a stadium event.

2b2s

E

edux10

what does reciprocal mean? that you can use your card in another state?

true grit

true grit

Yeah state reciprocity means that any state acknowledging such would allow you (an out of state med card holder) to come into their state and still have the access laws that state has via your med card.....so in other words.... I may be rollin up to MI for this event...hehe....

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm in the building for sure cant wait to meet all of you and smoke the hell down!!!

S

swisscheese

It's going to be amazing and I am sure it will be packed wall to wall! Michigan's reciprocity law is a great thing, surprised cali doesn't have one in the works.

T

Trim Reaper

This should be the bomb-diggity!! We should get everyone from this forum together for some good 'ol fashioned medicine sharing session. E verybody bring your fav's to show off. Be cool to meet up in person for a change.
:animbong:

rawman

rawman

I will be there and can't saving one 2 g bag of each strain I just harvested for it.

R

Rabbi

isnt Michigan where they have Devils Night on or around Halloween?

They're going to get all the stoners in one builbing yell devils night and burn everything down all for about $500,000.

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

WWWooootttt!!! GDP in Detroit!!! see yall there =) if anyone wants to carpull lemme no sahaha:bong2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom