Simpale mold, mildew and bug spray.

• Thread starter Dice
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dice

Simpale mold, mildew and bug spray.

Take a whole lemmon peel and all trow it in a blender with a cup of r.o water.
Get a one gallon jug that you can brew a tea.
Pour the water/ juice into the jug.
Scrap out mush from blender ( spatchala helps )
Put mush in a nylon, or cheese cloth and put in jug.
Fill jug with r.o water.
Using a fish bubbler or minnow bucket bubbler, bubble this for 48 hours. Stir as offten as you can.
Then if your going to be using a 2 quart spray bottle, fill it half way with lemmon tea.
Add 1 teaspoon of each of the following. Apple cider vinigor, ivory dish soap, green works dish soap ( i like the tangeine sented seems to help with bugs.)
Top bottle off with r.o water
Turn it end over end 2 mix.
Then spray plants.
Spray it right on buds or bugs mold mildew. Spray it in your organic soil it wont hurt a thing.
Spray it in your mouth worst case your mouth is cleaner then if you use Orbits.

D

Dice

Frost

Belive it or not this spray helped my plants monday night as temps hear drop below freezing. My outdoor plants got frost but no burn. I went and sprayed them the day b4 the freeze.
Typicaly when i get a little frost burn it can lead to mold or bud rot.

Rushoe

Rushoe

This spay would be good for late flowering??come the end of oct?

D

Dice

Yes. Thats when I use it. Well thats a lie I use it all season but from the day I notice pistils are starting I spray them weekly and if i no bad weather is coming I spray them before hand.
It's safe to spray on buds rite up tell the day you harvest if need be.

D

Dice

Sprayed plants last night no mold yet and over night temps are in the 30's up hear.

D

Dice

4 sure works great on any o.d plants. I fixed up all my motheren laws plants with this spray they had a lil bug and fungus issue.

C

crazycanuckster

great posts

thanks to all for the information, great posts on this site!

S

sfzoo

interesting. always good to have another organic recipe.

quick question:
Take a whole lemmon peel and all trow it in a blender with a cup of r.o water.
does this mean a whole lemon, peel and blend? or a whole lemon peel(without the fruit) and blend w/ RO?

D

Dice

The whole lemmon, peel, fruit, seeds, and juice. I throw it in my blender whole. I bought my own blender so my wife cant get mad at me for beating it to death so if you share yours you mit want to slice it..

H

harpdog

this may be a stupid question but i am a newbie.
what is r.o. water?

D

Dice

no effect on the taste of the buds?
Nope none. I dont spray them the day i pick them if i can help it but if you did no it wouldnt bother them.

this may be a stupid question but i am a newbie.
what is r.o. water?
There's no such thing as a stupid question. It stands for Reverse osmosis water. Which is water thats been striped of dam near everything.

THECALI.KID

THECALI.KID

nice homemade juice to do the trick has anyone else out their used this meth. before happy grow The Cali. Kid

R

Rolln J

nice - thats a good alternative to the neem oil, cayenne pepper and mint oil concoction I have used in the past...

never on budding plants though - thx for the tip!

K

kekoa-30

mahalo dice,i am going to give it a try i just noticed some black spots starting on the undersides of couple plants looks like black spot mold ,again mahalo for the recipe, iam a100% organic grower too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom