Simple 12 site 2x4 ebb and flow table

• Thread starter organicsaregreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

organicsaregreen

You’ll need a 5x5 tent for this

Get a 2x4 hydroponic flood tray and a 2x4 folding table, now get some decently long bungee cords and try to drill a hole (this part is hard, unless you can stretch the hook on the bungee cord) to accommodate the hook on the edge of the tables, and strap them down to the tables legs or on the other side, and make sure the table is covering the 22gal rez of water by leaving a part of the tray hanging over the side of the table, like 1 foot of it should be covering the rez thing and you’ll need a water pump and hydro fittings, you’ll need a hole saw, forgot what size, I think 1 1/4, but check google because I forgot, but you’ll need a hole saw to drill the holes for the fitting. One floods, one drains, you’ll need to buy fittings that can allow a good area of water before it drains so stack the drain fitting with those fittings that are made to connect bottom drain and top screen fitting , and you’ll need hydro fittings. Flood 3 times a day 15 minutes using a timer and keep good mother plants!!

In a 5x5 tent you can keep two plants on the side, I suggest blooming them or using autos

Top Bottom